Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't Yaba responsible for a delay yesterday as well? Tisk tisk.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      I dunno, I mean, the guy flat-out said "I am not a bench player" when he was with Memphis. Obviously had a huge ego, and a warped, or non-existent, concept of team basketball.
      Jimi's playing mind games.. he secretly wants AI on his team.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        This is exactly how I read it. Lol

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Joey wrote: View Post
          This is exactly how I read it. Lol
          And apparently Stephen Harper's recruited Iverson to be a big part of his upcoming federal election campaign platform, so there's that too.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• But seriously, I was just going to say:

If I was playing in a pickup game that my life depended on, I'd absolutely want Iverson on my team.
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I dunno, I mean, the guy flat-out said "I am not a bench player" when he was with Memphis. Obviously had a huge ego, and a warped, or non-existent, concept of team basketball.
              He did have ego like most great players, I think Jordan wouldn't want to come off the bench either. He's not without flaws, a coach killer, hard to coach. That said, he seemed like a good teammate. He always stood up for his teammates in the media. Only a few teammates didn't like him. Chris Webber couldn't stand him, and he had issues with Stackhouse, but other than that all teammates seemed to love him.

Comment

• I have two guys that I want, and they might both be available for my next pick. I'm trying to think which one has a better chance of falling to my 4th rounder, but I can't decide
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

But seriously, I was just going to say:

If I was playing in a pickup game that my life depended on, I'd absolutely want Iverson on my team.
                  because of the championships?

Comment

• my write-up against whoever grabs webber is going to mention his inability to distinguish having and not having timeouts

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                      He did have ego like most great players, I think Jordan wouldn't want to come off the bench either. He's not without flaws, a coach killer, hard to coach. That said, he seemed like a good teammate. He always stood up for his teammates in the media. Only a few teammates didn't like him. Chris Webber couldn't stand him, and he had issues with Stackhouse, but other than that all teammates seemed to love him.
                      LOL so Stackhouse and Webber, two of the most accomplish players he ever played with, couldn't get along with him. THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT.
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• i'm out till morning no one draft george mikan or bob the cooz cousy. also don't choose either of them for me, i doubt you guys are back to me by then but if so sit tight and i am sorry in advance

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          i'm out till morning no one draft george mikan or bob the cooz cousy. also don't choose either of them for me, i doubt you guys are back to me by then but if so sit tight and i am sorry in advance
                          Until morning? Its 11:20am.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            shanghai

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I think he lives in China?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                shanghai
                                Touche. So what time is it there right now? 11pm?

Comment

Working...
                                X