This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Touche. So what time is it there right now? 11pm?
    12 hours

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      12 hours
      Crazy. Well sleep tight then! Lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        i'm out till morning no one draft george mikan or bob the cooz cousy. also don't choose either of them for me, i doubt you guys are back to me by then but if so sit tight and i am sorry in advance
        I'm right after Miek.. so looks like I'm selecting my 4th round pick tomorrow (or late tonight). Works well for my schedule as well.

Comment

• I am right after Yabba, and it looks like I wont be selecting until sometime tomorrow as well.

Comment

• What? No drafting today? awwwwww....
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
              I am right after Yabba, and it looks like I wont be selecting until sometime tomorrow as well.
              How come?

Comment

• Also, I'm looking to possibly move up into the late 3rd round, depending on who's available.

Comment

How come?
                  I think he wanted pink font there.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I think he wanted pink font there.
                    Ahh I see .. lets hope so! Lol

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      If there was a way to do this live draft style it'd be sweet
                      That would be way too hard to coordinate.

Comment

• Yeah but so is this way... We're all on now but instead of drafting we have to wait on people. Now we gotta wait till night to for Miek to draft. So the times im available I can't draft... The times I'm not available it'll turn out to be my pick and then I won't be able to pick, people will get impatient and I'll be replaced which, while I realize that's why I'm in this league, I also think is unfair. If I have to wait for you, you should wait for me as well, instead of replacing me
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• RE: Axel ^ (via PM)
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            Yeah but so is this way... We're all on now but instead of drafting we have to wait on people. Now we gotta wait till night to for Miek to draft. So the times im available I can't draft... The times I'm not available it'll turn out to be my pick and then I won't be able to pick, people will get impatient and I'll be replaced which, while I realize that's why I'm in this league, I also think is unfair. If I have to wait for you, you should wait for me as well, instead of replacing me
                            Miekenstien is still 20 picks away. If we get that far, that'll be impressive as is.
                            But I do agree there should be some sort of set rule in terms of replacements being sought.

Comment

Miekenstien is still 20 picks away. If we get that far, that'll be impressive as is.
                              But I do agree there should be some sort of set rule in terms of replacements being sought.
                              Maybe we can coordinate backups? If someone is unavailable to make a pick in one hour of their turn, a designated backup does it for them? I guess the backup needs to be online as well then.

Comment

How come?
                                I was being dramatic.

I got up at 530am est and have been waiting to pick since then.

Comment

Working...
                                X