X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    This is the type of reaction you want to a pick. Means you picked right
    He was totally top on my list as well
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I was going to take the Matrix with my last pick, but changed it last second. Now I have to wonder if Petrovic would have lasted til the next round for me... bah well

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        I was going to take the Matrix with my last pick, but changed it last second. Now I have to wonder if Petrovic would have lasted til the next round for me... bah well
        Definitely wouldn't have.

Comment

• I have made up my mnd, so as long as oo7 font pick my guy, i will he very happy.

Will check back in about hour or so, at a historical village with family.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Miekenstien, you should draft Dell Curry with your last pick. That would probably be the only good father/son duo you could make up in this sort of thing. Steph handling and Dell draining threes.

I loved seeing Dell play for the Raptors.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              I loved seeing Dell play for the Raptors.
              me too. he is on the short list but actually i want steph handling and shooting.

Comment

• guys i can't for the life of me remember the pf that played for the raptors playoff teams. big 7 footer, corn rows and shot threes

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I was going to take the Matrix with my last pick, but changed it last second. Now I have to wonder if Petrovic would have lasted til the next round for me... bah well
                  Thanks Mack. Now figure out a way to contain him... or you can take the blue pill and the story ends. Best bet is to stay out of Wonderland.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    guys i can't for the life of me remember the pf that played for the raptors playoff teams. big 7 footer, corn rows and shot threes
                    Bargnani on crazy hair day

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      guys i can't for the life of me remember the pf that played for the raptors playoff teams. big 7 footer, corn rows and shot threes
                      Donyell Marshall?
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Has to be him. That's really micromanaging this thing if he's selected.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Has to be him. That's really micromanaging this thing if he's selected.

Lol why?
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            Lol why?
                            Because Marshall wasn't even a star.

Comment

• Was really on the fence between D Rose and Dumars, thought Dumars would keep getting overlooked, and I couldn't turn down an MVP

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                Donyell Marshall?
                                yep. thanks. it's for a different project

Comment

Working...
                                X