This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    This is the point where someone gets the wild idea to do a all coaches who were former players eight man rotation. Now someone throw down to give me that dime.

Lenny and Rudy T have to be in there.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Do we focus on great coaches who were players, or great players who were coaches?

Isiah Thomas
    Jerry West
    Larry Bird
    Kevin McHale
    Bill Russell

I want Jerry Sloan on my bench, he was mean and dirty. Jason Kidd for my backup point guard. Phil Jackson for my token stiff big man.

Comment

• Good point. I had in my mind really good coaches who were notable players.

Also, they couldn't have been drafted in the Legends League. So what I'm saying to you is:

Jerry Sloan was a good pick though.

Comment

• Jacque Vaughan
        Dwane Casey
        Byron Scott
        Mike Woodson
        Sam Mitchell

(We go small ball just like Casey likes it)
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Then I guess I pick Jerry Sloan with no.1 pick. Byron Scott, nice, I didn't think of him. I want him too.

Comment

• Doc Rivers
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Scott Skiles

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hehe.

No love for Doc Rivers?

Randy Wittman, Phil Jackson..... who else?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Jeff Hornacek
                  Steve Kerr
                  Kevin Mchale
                  Phil Jackson
                  Gregg Popovich
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Did Axel trade into the first round to grab the 3rd overall to go along with the 2nd overall? Damn son, he brought his A game tonight.

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    Jeff Hornacek
                    Steve Kerr
                    Kevin Mchale
                    Phil Jackson
                    Gregg Popovich
                    McFail. Some of those guys were already drafted in the league where our egos are at stake.

Comment

Did Axel trade into the first round to grab the 3rd overall to go along with the 2nd overall? Damn son, he brought his A game tonight.
                      Lol naw, going the dictator route and appropriating other people's picks for my team.

Comment

• My team would be so well coached with the best gameplan

Comment

• Not sure if he qualifies since he was a terrible head coach, but Vinny Del Negro

Comment

Did Axel trade into the first round to grab the 3rd overall to go along with the 2nd overall? Damn son, he brought his A game tonight.

McFail. Some of those guys were already drafted in the league where our egos are at stake.
                            Was just listing them. I don't subscribe to your arbitrary rules brother

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Was just listing them. I don't subscribe to your arbitrary rules brother
                              B-ba-whaaaaaa?

Comment

• Nate McMillan was a decent PG too

Comment

Working...
                                X