Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One week away! I know I had said I'd look at changing the Draft Day, but I just couldn't find anything that would work in such short notice, SO next Sunday it is, at 2pm (can still maybe be a bit flexible on time if people want to discuss it).

Draft is a Snake Draft (ex. 1,2,3,4,4,3,2,1), and Draft Order will be randomly determined by Yahoo.

Everyone has 1 minute and 30 seconds per pick.

All players are eligible to be selected. Players can only be picked once.

Season Scoring is Head-to-Head, Standard 9-Cat (Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks, 3PT made, FG%, FT%, Turnovers). You will be matched up with a different manager each week, looking to beat them in total numbers for each Category listed above. Whoever wins the most Categories, wins the Week.

To the few Managers who had said they wanted to join, but haven't been able to yet, you still have a little bit of time to join!

Comment

my condolences to all other participating managers.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        One week away! I know I had said I'd look at changing the Draft Day, but I just couldn't find anything that would work in such short notice, SO next Sunday it is, at 2pm (can still maybe be a bit flexible on time if people want to discuss it).

Draft is a Snake Draft (ex. 1,2,3,4,4,3,2,1), and Draft Order will be randomly determined by Yahoo.

Season Scoring is Head-to-Head, Standard 9-Cat (Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks, 3PT made, FG%, FT%, Turnovers). You will be matched up with a different manager each week, looking to beat them in total numbers for each Category listed above. Whoever wins the most Categories, wins the Week.

To the few Managers who had said they wanted to join, but haven't been able to yet, you still have a little bit of time to join!
        How many players per "manager"?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          How many players per "manager"?
          15 Players per Team.

For game week, its 10 Starters (1 PG, 1 SG, 1 G, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 F, 2 C, 2 Misc.) and 5 Bench (any positions).

Comment

I might be down. Is there a max number of adds/drops per week? Churning is the only thing that I don't really have time for.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              I might be down. Is there a max number of adds/drops per week? Churning is the only thing that I don't really have time for.
              Yep, Max 3 Adds per week. Let me know, I think we can get you and 007 signed up before the draft on Sunday.

Also just noticed Yahoo added a 2-week Championship option, so we're doing that. Finals will go for 2 Epic Weeks!

Comment

Yep, Max 3 Adds per week. Let me know, I think we can get you and 007 signed up before the draft on Sunday.

Also just noticed Yahoo added a 2-week Championship option, so we're doing that. Finals will go for 2 Epic Weeks!
                Just make sure the finals doesn't go into the last 2 weeks in the season as the star players will be resting for the playoffs

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                  Just make sure the finals doesn't go into the last 2 weeks in the season as the star players will be resting for the playoffs
                  Yep. Uses the same Weeks for Playoffs as default (20,21,22), but only 4 of the 8 teams make the playoffs; so Semi-Finals in Week 20, then Finals for Week 21 and 22.

Comment

All right, if Bond is in, throw me in to the mix too. I'll PM you my id.

Cheers.

*I'm doing this to graduate to the big leagues, not sure if that's still happening.

Also who is the commish?
                    Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Oct 8, 2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      All right, if Bond is in, throw me in to the mix too. I'll PM you my id.

Cheers.

*I'm doing this to graduate to the big leagues, not sure if that's still happening.

Also who is the commish?
                      Well, I'd like to welcome aboard at basically the last possible chance, our 2 new managers, Scraptor and 007!!

Love that we were able to get 10 for this league. Keeper League Managers watch your butts!!

And I'm the commish for all RR BBall leagues. Keeps it simple.

Comment

so 10 teams now eh?

Need to re-adjust some pick choices.....

Comment

Can't wait!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

now I wont be able to do the draft live, as Sunday is Thanksgiving day and I will be having a house full of friends and family and an oven full of Turkey.

But I trust that my predraft ranking wont fuck me too awful bad.

I am confident in my rankings, but I really hate when I end up with 6 pf/c and 1 point guard.....

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                              now I wont be able to do the draft live, as Sunday is Thanksgiving day and I will be having a house full of friends and family and an oven full of Turkey.

But I trust that my predraft ranking wont fuck me too awful bad.

I am confident in my rankings, but I really hate when I end up with 6 pf/c and 1 point guard.....
                              That's my issue as well. Going to see if I can grab 30 minutes to get a few of my own picks in but it might be tough.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                That's my issue as well. Going to see if I can grab 30 minutes to get a few of my own picks in but it might be tough.
                                If you guys can pick your top 4 or 5 guys that should take care of the biggest worries. League is shallow enough that the back end isn't a big worry imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X