X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Alrighty.

Not a bad team here, kinda lacking in net.... but that's okay.
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Net is a big deal in these leagues but I think you'll find some help on the WW.

Welcome to the league. We're really glad you decided to join.
    agree 100%. i was laughing week 1-3 when price was most valuable player

Axel wrote: View Post
    Welcome aboard.
    skywalker wrote: View Post
    welcome to the league!

welcome cody. we can still build this league. we are still in need of one replacement right? and then we can continue future seasons?

Comment

• Yeah its just me who would like a replacement.
      As I've said before I am not going to abandon my team, I'll keep my roster updated weekly for sure. I'm sure someone new will want to play in the league before next season.

Comment

• Been a few years since I've done hockey.....

NFL is really where I shine.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• it is amazing how many ir players i have right now. the boys are fighting the good fight

Comment

• You know you have multiple IR slots... Right?

Comment

• yes. hoping to stay in the playoffs and get well for the finish line

Comment

• Good. Just checking because sometimes that stuff isn't clear enough in these sorts of leagues.

Comment

• conors back baby. lets get price healed up

Comment

• Injuries are mounting on Team Apollo. Four on injury reserve, seven down overall. Of course I'm getting my ass kicked this week for the first time all season. Hopefully they get it together for the playoff run.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Injuries are mounting on Team Apollo. Four on injury reserve, seven down overall. Of course I'm getting my ass kicked this week for the first time all season. Hopefully they get it together for the playoff run.
                      getting close

Comment

• The first season of the league is moving closer to the playoffs. I have to be honest, we're going to need more interest for there to be a second season. Either hockey isn't popular enough at RR or the league I organized is too complicated for people to be interested; I'd love for this to be on me because that's easier to fix. I'm open to all ideas. Also, I'd like to add a co-leader to join me in running the league. If interested post here.

Comment

The first season of the league is moving closer to the playoffs. I have to be honest, we're going to need more interest for there to be a second season. Either hockey isn't popular enough at RR or the league I organized is too complicated for people to be interested; I'd love for this to be on me because that's easier to fix. I'm open to all ideas. Also, I'd like to add a co-leader to join me in running the league. If interested post here.

seems hockey isn't popular enough here. i assumed with all the first year pull outs this would be a one and done now

Comment

• Ok, so let's plan for this to be a one and done. It was worth a try.

Comment

Ok, so let's plan for this to be a one and done. It was worth a try.
                              agreed and thank you for trying

Comment

• Too bad there wasn't more interest here for this. It could be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X