• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goalies are killing me. Damn...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      My goalies are killing me. Damn...
      That was me week 1 and 2.

Dont know if they are back to normal or having a good week.

Need my big guns to play like big guns now.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• my boys are shitting the bed this week.

Comment

• Westbrook last night came through for me
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Westbrook last night came through for me
            did he?

Comment

• Playoffs, Lotto and Keeper Rules

The Playoffs and the Lotto
              So I just noticed a hiccup in the settings. No huge deal but after I set the league up the playoffs bracket somehow went to eight teams, meaning everyone will make the playoffs in the first season. Next year we will change this to four teams.

For draft purposes we will say that those teams who are eliminated in round one (of this year only) are actually the teams who did not make the playoffs. We'll do this so that we have something to fit in with our draft rules in the OP.

Keepers (Cutting & Re-signing)
              I am seeing now that it is going to be difficult to track who was drafted, cut and then re-signed by all the teams in the league. For simplicity reasons I will take the drafted rosters and compare those to the final rosters. Any changes on that level will be handled through the rules established in the OP. This will save me a lot of time because otherwise I need to look at each roster transaction line by line. It'll be too much.

What does this mean? Well, if you drop a player and then sign him again it will be treated as though he never left your team in regards to his position in the draft.

Modifications are to be expected in a new league and I'm confident these above shouldn't negatively impact anyone.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                The Playoffs and the Lotto
                So I just noticed a hiccup in the settings. No huge deal but after I set the league up the playoffs bracket somehow went to eight teams, meaning everyone will make the playoffs in the first season. Next year we will change this to four teams.

For draft purposes we will say that those teams who are eliminated in round one (of this year only) are actually the teams who did not make the playoffs. We'll do this so that we have something to fit in with our draft rules in the OP.

Keepers (Cutting & Re-signing)
                I am seeing now that it is going to be difficult to track who was drafted, cut and then re-signed by all the teams in the league. For simplicity reasons I will take the drafted rosters and compare those to the final rosters. Any changes on that level will be handled through the rules established in the OP. This will save me a lot of time because otherwise I need to look at each roster transaction line by line. It'll be too much.

What does this mean? Well, if you drop a player and then sign him again it will be treated as though he never left your team in regards to his position in the draft.

Modifications are to be expected in a new league and I'm confident these above shouldn't negatively impact anyone.
                year after year i also wouldn't mind a couple months to offer expansion teams into the league, until we get to a nice sized league.

Comment

• The problem with that now is that their talent pool would be very low. We would have to allow them to select players from all our rosters prior to the draft for such a thing to work.

Comment

• yes, i guessed there would be some sort of expansion draft. details etc. could be worked out over the year. depends on what all the owners here want. it is a suggestion i would be interested in.

Comment

• there are days I feel my team is bereft of talent...now... so if more teams i would feel that more.

Comment

• We have large starting lineups, no doubt about it.

Comment

• conorrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Comment

• good week jbml, next up snoochie boochies time

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              good week jbml, next up snoochie boochies time
                              after some stinkers and missed games my team will be happy to get back in the win column this week

Comment

• Alright, now I'm at .500. Goaltending is so important in leagues like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X