Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours swirling around RR NBA Dynasty League sources whispering of an impending deal to be completed Tuesday.

"Insane" is how one veteran GM briefed on details of the deal described it.

"Shocking" was the description of another.

A third source said, "It just goes to show nobody is safe. This is a business...not a very profitable one for us fantasy warriors but a business all the same."

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Rumours swirling around RR NBA Dynasty League sources whispering of an impending deal to be completed Tuesday.

"Insane" is how one veteran GM briefed on details of the deal described it.

"Shocking" was the description of another.

A third source said, "It just goes to show nobody is safe. This is a business...not a very profitable one for us fantasy warriors but a business all the same."
      Lol didn't you say that you were done with trades like 2 days ago? Since then you've made one and another is "impending"

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Lol didn't you say that you were done with trades like 2 days ago? Since then you've made one and another is "impending"
        I have an addiction.

I'm not proud of it.

....but since I've been trading younger guys trying to win now, you have to go for it. Skywalker has a pretty good team and as we have seen, anyone can beat anyone any week.

Also, who said I was in the trade? Lol

Comment

• And thanks to Commissioner Joey for showing up to work on a Sunday!

Comment

I have an addiction.

I'm not proud of it.

....but since I've been trading younger guys trying to win now, you have to go for it. Skywalker has a pretty good team and as we have seen, anyone can beat anyone any week.

Also, who said I was in the trade? Lol
            This is true. Oddly enough I've heard about an impending deal involving a top player as well.

Comment

This is true. Oddly enough I've heard about an impending deal involving a top player as well.

Oooooooh. Are they the same the same players as mcHAPPY sources?

The suspense.

Comment

• 5 steals for Marcus Smart tonight. He's available for an established player!

Comment

5 steals for Marcus Smart tonight. He's available for an established player!
                  Whoa.

Speaking of steals.

7 and counting for PG-13 tonight.

If it wasn't for the fact he helped land me Russell Westbrook, I'd be in fetal position on floor right now.

Comment

Whoa.

Speaking of steals.

7 and counting for PG-13 tonight.

If it wasn't for the fact he helped land me Russell Westbrook, I'd be in fetal position on floor right now.
                    I get it. I already miss Batum but I know it's for the better.

Give him back Snooch!

Comment

• Sorry about that tucas, time zone difference got the better of me
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Hey! Looking over the week seems like you missed a few studs Saturday, I don't feel quite as bad
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Miek has taken the flaunting of shameless tanking to a whole different level requiring a pair of pink sunglasses to get the full effect. Lol
                          i thought we didn't want sincerity and everyone to try their best.

Comment

• League sources say that rumblings out of practice that some of the players on the Snooches had an altercation. Seems 1 player was upset that Westbrook is no longer around and is not happy with the current youth/rebuild direction the team has taken. Stay tuned for more info as this story develops.
                            Rumors continuing to swirl around further talks from the Snooches management that the rebuild is not yet complete....more news within the next 24 hours.

Da fuq?

Comment

• Good matchup Mack! Solid team you got there, even though I probably would have beat you if I had all my guys ... Haha

Comment

• So Dan, as per your previous question, do you need someone added back onto your team for that trade? Or will you be picking someone up off waivers?

Comment

Working...
                                X