This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    So Dan, as per your previous question, do you need someone added back onto your team for that trade? Or will you be picking someone up off waivers?
    I have Larry Sanders taking up a spot - so 14 guys is my max. After dropping Nelson I should be back where I should be.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

So Dan, as per your previous question, do you need someone added back onto your team for that trade? Or will you be picking someone up off waivers?
      I have a feeling DanH wishes he could forget about Larry Sanders as easily as you, Joey! lol

*sorry, DanH. You might not find that funny*

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I have a feeling DanH wishes he could forget about Larry Sanders as easily as you, Joey! lol

*sorry, DanH. You might not find that funny*
        Ha. Ha.

Ha.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Heavyweight match up this week and rematch of last years finals!

skywalker vs. Mack

Comment

• Team WJF has severed ties with Lance Stephenson. the team will use its amnesty clause on him to wipe his 2 years off the books.

We are pleased to welcome Rodney Stucky aboard and look forward to his contributions.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Wow, amnesty on a 2 yr deal.

We are now over 50% of the league used their amnesty options. Only 7 of us remain.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                Team WJF has severed ties with Lance Stephenson. the team will use its amnesty clause on him to wipe his 2 years off the books.

We are pleased to welcome Rodney Stucky aboard and look forward to his contributions.
                Just a reminder, the amnesty doesn't take effect until the offseason. Meaning, by the time it works, he'll just be a 1 year deal.

Comment

Good matchup Mack! Solid team you got there, even though I probably would have beat you if I had all my guys ... Haha
                  Oh, so you need a full roster vs me having two guys out to beat me?? I'll take that! Good matchup

I fear my 7-2 lead on skywalkers after Monday appears to be fool's gold. I'll never say never but he has a lot more man-games than I this week.

Comment

• The Snoochies are pleased to continue their trend of adding high potential youth with their newest aquisition.

Though it pains to see Fournier and Whiteside to go the team is very excited at adding the "Steiffel Tower" to its young core locking that center position up with high fg%, Rebounding, steals and blocks for years to come.

Sources say" Reggie Jackson is extatic at the addition of Gobert and happy with the teams direction.
                    Gobert was quoted "Batum met Gobert at the airport and greated me in our native language, it felt good, felt like home. I look forward to gelling with the team and working with the mangement...cause you know...Snooch is fucking awesom"

Comment

• Bayless, Lawson, and Lee All available as playoff boosts to someones bench ( all 2 year deals)

Looking for a young cheap bench bigman in return

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        The Snoochies are pleased to continue their trend of adding high potential youth with their newest aquisition.

Though it pains to see Fournier and Whiteside to go the team is very excited at adding the "Steiffel Tower" to its young core locking that center position up with high fg%, Rebounding, steals and blocks for years to come.
                        "Gobert likes his Kung Pao spicy!"

Comment

• Rumours are swirling of an upset locker room on team mcHAPPY.

Team, and fan, favourite Rudy Gobert was suddenly traded early Tuesday morning.

Gobert had been one of the most prized players resulting from mcHAPPY's decision to tear down a contender with the gruesome injury sustained to Paul George in 2014-15 season.

With a visibly upset Gobert seen leaving the mcHAPPY practice facility, management sat the players down and explained the thought process that went in to the trade. Apparently it went like this:

- Little is lost trading Gobert from a statistic perspective and in fact a slight uptick in points, rebounds and blocks happens with the addition of Whiteside.
                          - The 23 year old Fournier adds to the current core of young, talented wings.
                          - mcHAPPY also receives Realizar's draft pick and with the injuries the team is currently experiencing, it could turn in to a lottery pick.
                          - The 2016-2017 auction draft now sees mcHAPPY needing just 1 roster space filled meaning he can be a big shot in what appears to be an increasingly shallow player pool.
                          - While Gobert is extremely talented and young, the team still features plenty of depth at C and has 2 young shot blocking big men on the roster who have yet to reach full potential in Willie Cauley-Stein and Myles Turner.

Management confessed to the players this was the hardest decision they have had to make in the four seasons of running this team. Management stopped short of saying the roster overhaul of the last 2 seasons was complete, however, the acknowledged with 11/15 players ranked in the top 100 for season average, and 5 of those ranked in the top 30, they wonder how much more can be accomplished.

mcHAPPY has come a very long way in the last season. The hope is this season is when the team can finally secure its first elusive championship.

Comment

• mcHAPPY is pleased to announce David West has signed with the team.

West brings strong character to a championship contending mcHAPPY squad.

Rumours are he turned down more years to sign with mcHAPPY - who could only offer a minimum, 1-year deal.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              ceez has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
                              fixed
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Rumours are Whiteside is not happy as 12th offensive banana on mcHAPPY. Sources indicate he might look for a way out of mcHAPPYville as he is seeking to maximize his contract this summer as he enters unrestricted free agency.

Comment

Working...
                                X