X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    For now.

You said the same thing a couple of months ago. Then traded Paul George.
    True. Circumstances can change.

But when I saw how close I was to being a top contender, had to make the moves.

And when I could turn George into Russ and Howard, have to make that move.

Comment

• Neither of us even close to full strength Skywalker, but I like my chances heading into the weekend tied 4-4.

Comment

• Will mchappys trading addiction be his demise ? Upon owning the top 12 rated players in league Rumor has it he traded them all for 12th round picks out of boredom just to start from the bottom again
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          Will mchappys trading addiction be his demise ? Upon owning the top 12 rated players in league Rumor has it he traded them all for 12th round picks out of boredom just to start from the bottom again

haha

There is some truth to that.

Maybe if I win it all this summer, I'll tear it down.

Building is fun.

Over 26 trades in a little over a season is proof - lol

Comment

• Busy night on the waiver wire!

check cap thread to make sure no mistakes.

Comment

• DanH....Cameron Payne is really picking it up!

He knows how to fill out a stat sheet.

This is what I envisioned when drafting him.

Oh well, he will have a chance to flourish with you.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Busy night on the waiver wire!

check cap thread to make sure no mistakes.
                The Raymond Felton Era with Mack is over
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Donald Sloan with the near triple double (15-9-9) on 83% shooting! WTF lol

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    DanH....Cameron Payne is really picking it up!

He knows how to fill out a stat sheet.

This is what I envisioned when drafting him.

Oh well, he will have a chance to flourish with you.
                    Here's hoping... My luck in this regard is less than stellar.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Here's hoping... My luck in this regard is less than stellar.
                      You need to make your own luck.

You can't rely on me showering you with assets twice a year.... lol.

Comment

LOL That game where he went off for 2, 1, 1 must've done it for him ...
                        Last edited by Joey; Sat Jan 16, 2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Sorry for stealing Lyles from you Axel. Haha Apparently I could have done it with $1, but $40 seems fair... Haha

Kind of disappointed I had to let Powell go, but we're pretty excited about the upside that Lyles brings, seeing as he now becomes the youngest player on a team full of a top notch young talent, and excellent veteran leadership.

Our people will be discussing contract details with Trey and his agent in the upcoming days, and will have a report on that shortly.
                          Last edited by Joey; Sat Jan 16, 2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Looking to add some scoring to my team. Porter, rondo and George will be though to pry but anyone else is available.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Sorry for stealing Lyles from you Axel. Haha Apparently I could have done it with $1, but $40 seems fair... Haha

Kind of disappointed I had to let Powell go, but we're pretty excited about the upside that Lyles brings, seeing as he now becomes the youngest player on a team full of a top notch young talent, and excellent veteran leadership.

Our people will be discussing contract details with Trey and his agent in the upcoming days, and will have a report on that shortly.
                              haha no worries Joey, I gave him my top offer of $0. I was more interested in Donald Sloan the other day, and Mario Chalmers is playing well enough (for now); so ultimately got the main target this week - which is always a challenge with $0 budget.

With my cap sheet, Lyles isn't a long term option for me, so glad he landed somewhere he can get some love with a nice big contract

Comment

He didn't get that triple double by the 15th, so we dropped his ass like a bad habit.

Comment

Working...
                                X