X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Good week, tucas. Hope you're happy!
    Good week. Don't worry though, this is the only time you face me this season.(until I inevitably get my playoff revenge)

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Minuscule.

You know I traded James Harden right before the start of his 4th season? lol
      You think that's bad, I traded Harden too! Oh wait, that turned out great for me...

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        You think that's bad, I traded Harden too! Oh wait, that turned out great for me...
        Lol - I'm happy for you, tucas.

Good luck making the playoffs.

Comment

• Oh, man, I'm on a win streak. And 3 of the past 4. What a time to be alive.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Oh, man, I'm on a win streak. And 3 of the past 4. What a time to be alive.
            I'll get you back on track for Ben Simmons.

Comment

Oh, man, I'm on a win streak. And 3 of the past 4. What a time to be alive.
              Hahah I was going to say! Between your little streak, and Tucas beating 1st place Mack, we're seeing a tidal shift in power perhaps!!

Comment

I'll get you back on track for Ben Simmons.
                Big talk for a fellow sub-.500 team.

And sadly, even at sucking, I suck too much to get a guy like Simmons...
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Big talk for a fellow sub-.500 team.

And sadly, even at sucking, I suck too much to get a guy like Simmons...
                  I mean sure I'm sub .500 but I've won 3 in a row, including 2 against above .500 teams(including the now 11-2 Mack). I haven't lost since adding PG13 to the mix and 2/3 wins came with Porter injured on the bench, who I then flipped for Melo. I think I'm at a point where I can start big talk.

Comment

I mean sure I'm sub .500 but I've won 3 in a row, including 2 against above .500 teams(including the now 11-2 Mack). I haven't lost since adding PG13 to the mix and 2/3 wins came with Porter injured on the bench, who I then flipped for Melo. I think I'm at a point where I can start big talk.
                    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ya beat me but let's be real about what kinda squad was on the court. Hardly my best!

Comment

If I understand you correct, you are feeling confident because you put all your season hopes on 2016, 31 year old Melo?

I admire your optimism.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ya beat me but let's be real about what kinda squad was on the court. Hardly my best!
                        I get that you were missing Bledsoe, but I only had 1 bench player all week. I had 4 players who didn't play all week. Even if you add in the PPD games, I probably still would have won. I benched Lin, and Crawford twice, and then had Smart and Turner have their games PPD. So yeah you missed Wall one day, and Bledsoe all week, but it was hardly my best either

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        If I understand you correct, you are feeling confident because you put all your season hopes on 2016, 31 year old Melo?

I admire your optimism.
                        I've got the "All your season hopes on 20__" for the past 4 years. You should know by now that I am capable of making trades to contend every year.

Comment

I get that you were missing Bledsoe, but I only had 1 bench player all week. I had 4 players who didn't play all week. Even if you add in the PPD games, I probably still would have won. I benched Lin, and Crawford twice, and then had Smart and Turner have their games PPD. So yeah you missed Wall one day, and Bledsoe all week, but it was hardly my best either

I've got the "All your season hopes on 20__" for the past 4 years. You should know by now that I am capable of making trades to contend every year.

lol - really?

This is the first year you've faced any adversity and you've rebounded wonderfully. Kudos to you.

But you do realize who you're talking to about making trades to contend, right? lol

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            lol - really?

This is the first year you've faced any adversity and you've rebounded wonderfully. Kudos to you.

But you do realize who you're talking to about making trades to contend, right? lol
                            My guys have always been out of their prime and on their way out, so yes I've never had a bad start to the season like this year, but what I meant by that is that I've made trades each year with my aging guys to extend my ability to contend another year. I have no reason to believe that having a 31 year old Melo will hinder my ability to contend in the future.

But yes, you did do a good job of tearing it down then building a contender, I'm not disputing that lol.

Edit: This is also the first time I've had any shred of youth on my team either. And yes I gave up a lot of my youth to be put in the situation I am, but I have guys on my team now who have really promising futures as well. By the time Melo is on his way out, my youth will be at a point where the sting isn't as bad as it would be in the past.
                            Last edited by tucas; Mon Jan 25, 2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• tucas you are like the dallas mavericks of the league, and thats a compliment.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

My guys have always been out of their prime and on their way out, so yes I've never had a bad start to the season like this year, but what I meant by that is that I've made trades each year with my aging guys to extend my ability to contend another year. I have no reason to believe that having a 31 year old Melo will hinder my ability to contend in the future.

But yes, you did do a good job of tearing it down then building a contender, I'm not disputing that lol.

Edit: This is also the first time I've had any shred of youth on my team either. And yes I gave up a lot of my youth to be put in the situation I am, but I have guys on my team now who have really promising futures as well. By the time Melo is on his way out, my youth will be at a point where the sting isn't as bad as it would be in the past.
                                haha

Believe me, I'm rooting for you to make the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X