Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually, i have been setting my lineups.

i'm the sixers of tanking, not the lakers.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      actually, i have been setting my lineups.

i'm the sixers of tanking, not the lakers.
      Porzingis was on your bench last night with empty spots he could have played.

McDermott on Monday.

Saturday you had 4 players with games, 3 were on the bench and the guy active was in the D-League.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• alright someone take my team, this is getting really obnoxious. i'm done.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Rather extreme.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Maybe. I'm tired of it.

Get someone soon, because I'm going to move everyone to the bench and leave them there.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• lol, trade me porzingis first.

Comment

• Send me an offer.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I've got Okafor too if anyone's interested. Fire sale! Everything must go!
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Ceez, I'd ask you to reconsider please.

If we are truly looking for a new owner tho, then all trades with ceez will likely be rejected at the commish level. But I'd hope we can maybe come to a happy resolution.

Comment

• Can always get them off the FA pile I guess. Free agency comes twice this year!
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        Can always get them off the FA pile I guess. Free agency comes twice this year!
                        So the idea is to go down in flames? Why?

Comment

• Because what do i care?

Look at my roster and tell me i lose because i forget to set my team the odd time. While you're looking at my team try and wrap your head around the idea of building through the draft to be a dominant team down the road. People didn't take issue when i was dumping aging players for picks last year. Suddenly there's an issue?

Frankly i don't even really feed like i need to address this, much less almost weekly. If certain owners are going to honestly be this anal (despite some of the very ones doing the same thing on purpose last year...) and the mods are going to police me then i don't want any part of it.

So here it is, everyone needs to either stfu and worry about their own team or i'm dropping everyone and walking away. Have your pick.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Ceez most of the things I did last year were to combat not setting lineups.

You're not forgetting to set yor lineups occasionally, you're benching Okafor and Porzingis in a regular basis at all points during the week.

I brought the issue up because I recall how frustrating it was last year and I can imagine it is for others this year.

If you drop your team that is easily fixed by commishes. Doesn't really accomplish anything. I personally don't want you to leave. I'd like you to set your lineups with active players (which ones are up to you) and let the chips falls where they may. Pretty sure you dropped from 2 to 4 last year and that worked out quite well.

Anyways, I trust you and commishes can work this out. Either way, like conflicts of last year, moving forward at least we all will have a resolution and an expectation of what is acceptable and what is not.

Comment

• Just to add...

This is something in my opinion that needs to be sorted.

Not doing so could take away from value of draft picks but more importantly it effects conditions of draft picks as well. Joey is a good example as he has conditions on his pick that could have huge implications for both he and DanH. Then you've got playoffs in general with making it or not.

If benching active players with roster spots open and desire to lose is acceptable by league then ok. But right now I'm not sure that is the case.

So can we resolve this once and for all?

Comment

• sure, i've presented my terms.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X