This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Raul Neto Miekenstien? Kudos to the scouting department .. Never even heard of the guy! Haha He seems to have had a few good games for Utah though. Very interesting.
    He's been starting at PG for Utah. I've had him on my watch list all season but he never really stood out.

Comment

• He also played for the World team at the Rising Stars game.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• On The Table: 2017 pick + 5yr cap flex to help facilitate trades

My 2017 pick is now on the block for those who are interested in picking one up. I'm uninterested in any over the hill players or any player who has an expiring contract next season unless they have a DPE(I already need to work some magic with my 2017 FA class now as it is). I have flexibility to make trades work with 2yr of cap space, plus the ability to free up 3 more right now via an amnesty; so that's 5yr wiggle room spacewise. I can be your gateway to a faster turnaround if it makes sense for my club as well to trade away that valuable flexibility.

Bottom line, if you're in rebuild mode or moving into that mode I'm willing to talk trades involving picks leaving my treasure chest and unmatched flexibility from a cap prospective.

*As of right now the 2016 picks are completely off limits.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          My 2017 pick is now on the block for those who are interested in picking one up. I'm uninterested in any over the hill players or any player who has an expiring contract next season unless they have a DPE(I already need to work some magic with my 2017 FA class now as it is). I have flexibility to make trades work with 2yr of cap space, plus the ability to free up 3 more right now via an amnesty; so that's 5yr wiggle room spacewise. I can be your gateway to a faster turnaround if it makes sense for my club as well to trade away that valuable flexibility.

Bottom line, if you're in rebuild mode or moving into that mode I'm willing to talk trades involving picks leaving my treasure chest and unmatched flexibility from a cap prospective.

*As of right now the 2016 picks are completely off limits.
          that god damned amnesty rule gets everyone. you actually can't get relief until summer
          Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Feb 16, 2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            that god damned amnesty rule gets everyone. you actually can't relief until summer
            Haha Indeed.

Ya Apollo, Amnesty years don't become available until the off-season.

Comment

• Riiiight, so scratch that. I have 2yrs to play with for now. Same story though. Gentlemen, the Apollo Creeds are open for business.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I think Matt owes an apology to Joey and to the league. The way he's acting is unacceptable and it's a repeating pattern.

If he wants to be here he needs to meet us all half way. If we were all attacking each other every time something didn't meet our expectations then this place wouldn't be as popular and welcoming as it is. A big part of the culture is thanks to the mods who spend A LOT of time working behind the scenes to make sure this is a safe, welcoming environment for all parties. Mods typically get little thanks and a lot of shit tossed at them. Matt should understand this, he used to be a mod.

I wish him best whatever he decides.
                Matt doesn't owe anything.

He was in a heated debate, he felt attacked outside of the rules of the forum, he responded in-kind(albeit 2 wrongs don't make a right) and he felt as though he was the only one reprimanded and spoke out in a heated moment.

That stuff happens to humans, and he felt wrongly singled out. He is entitled to those feelings and no one can/should tell him otherwise.

Comment

• Snooch, we all feel different things all the time. Feelings do not justify actions. We all know Matt's perspective, you didn't get the email? Everyone else did.

Comment

• Yeah. I got the email....

Unless there is a whole lot being left out, The actions weren't anything to get ban happy about.

And he certainly doesn't owe anyone an apology should he want to rejoin the league.

I get where he is coming from...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Snooch; Tue Feb 16, 2016, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      Yeah. I got the email....

Unless there is a whole lot being left out, The actions weren't anything to get ban happy about.
                      Perhaps you'd like to discuss it in the Infractions thread .. this is the dynasty thread, and really I'd prefer to keep the dramatics out of here. This league is meant to be a fun, care-free area to escape the dramatics of life.. hence "Fantasy". And I think most people here are sick of the Drama.
                      Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 16, 2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Apollo; Tue Feb 16, 2016, 12:43 PM. Reason: Joey took care of it.

Comment

Perhaps you'd like to discuss it in the Infractions thread .. this is the dynasty thread, and really I'd prefer to keep the dramatics out of here. This league is meant to be a fun, care-free area to escape the dramatics of life.. hence "Fantasy". And I think most people here are sick of the Drama.
                          I didnt bring it in to here.

I posted in response to him "needing to apologize" in order to return.

That is a dynasty issue, not an infractions issue. I never questioned his banning, only pleaded his case in the off chance he wishes to return.

Unless of course, I am committing a faux pas by disagreeing.

Comment

I didnt bring it in to here.

I posted in response to him "needing to apologize" in order to return.

That is a dynasty issue, not an infractions issue. I never questioned his banning, only pleaded his case in the off chance he wishes to return.

Unless of course, I am committing a faux pas by disagreeing.
                            Matt made it a Dynasty Issue. It never should have been.
                            He could have returned tomorrow and missed NOTHING at all. Instead, he chose to involve the league, and ultimately issue his resignation. What is to plead, when he is the one choosing to resign? We've left the door open for his return; why do you feel the need to plead for him?

Comment

Matt made it a Dynasty Issue. It never should have been.
                              He could have returned tomorrow and missed NOTHING at all. Instead, he chose to involve the league, and ultimately issue his resignation. What is to plead, when he is the one choosing to resign? We've left the door open for his return; why do you feel the need to plead for him?
                              I don't think he needs to apologize should he return.

Comment

I don't think he needs to apologize should he return.

And thats fine. I hold no opinion on whether there should be an apology, but you're one of many in this league Snooch, and you've only JUST joined; you haven't been around for any of the past dust-ups, nor would you even be privy to said dust-ups, I don't imagine.
                                I would also respectfully suggest that you aren't aware of anything that goes on behind the scenes, to make a true determiniation or whether or not what Matt did warranted a banning. So while we all appreciate your opinion on the matter, I'd again prefer to keep this out of Dynasty, as this league should never have been involved. Thanks.
                                Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 16, 2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X