This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash is on the table

Are we able to trade WW cash? If so my whole $180 is on the block. I'd like to package it in a deal. It's enough to control the WW market among the contenders; we're talking at least three guaranteed signings over all other potential playoff teams.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Are we able to trade WW cash? If so my whole $180 is on the block. I'd like to package it in a deal. It's enough to control the WW market among the contenders; we're talking at least three guaranteed signings over all other potential playoff teams.
      You certainly are! That's a lot of cash!

Comment

• I will throw my 100 plus dollars out in a trade as well.

And I will take less for it than Apollo.

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
          Sorry if I missed the reasoning or explanation in all the "drama", but I can't access the dynasty cap page for checking trade proposals sent to me.
          Relevant - I believe Matt's 10 days to return are up. We should consider looking for a replacement asap.

Comment

• maybe steph curry will get traded again... new owners seem to like shipping out the likes of Lebron and Curry
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• everything is available on my team.

Everything......

Comment

• If anyone is around, can someone explain how the years cap works? Does a player's number of years mean that you have a player as a keeper for that many years?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  If anyone is around, can someone explain how the years cap works? Does a player's number of years mean that you have a player as a keeper for that many years?
                  If only it was that simple.

Coles notes:

Cap years are contract lengths.
                  You can only resign 2 players per off-season plus 1 rookie extension (DPE).
                  Max of 40 cap years; can go over for in season free agents but they are ineligible for resigning and get an * on the cap sheet.

That is the essentials.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    If only it was that simple.

Coles notes:

Cap years are contract lengths.
                    You can only resign 2 players per off-season plus 1 rookie extension (DPE).
                    Max of 40 cap years; can go over for in season free agents but they are ineligible for resigning and get an * on the cap sheet.

That is the essentials.
                    Still a little fuzzy. So you only keep a max of three players per year, and the rest go back in to the pool to be drafted?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Still a little fuzzy. So you only keep a max of three players per year, and the rest go back in to the pool to be drafted?
                      No, you keep all players under contract.

If you have 5 players expiring (non-rookie DPE), you can only resign 2 and the other 3 go into the free agent auction.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So looking at my team, I will likely resign Holiday and Bosh with my 2 resign slots and LaVine with my DPE, making Asik, Sloan free agents.

AXEL - 42
                        1. Noah Vonleh 5
                        2. CJ McCollum 4
                        3. Kevin Love 3
                        4. Marvin Williams 2
                        5. LaMarcus Aldridge 2
                        6. Josh Smith 2
                        7. Avery Bradley 2
                        8. Aaron Afllalo 2
                        9. Taj Gibson 2
                        10. Brandon Jennings 2
                        11. Donald Sloan 1***
                        12. Jrue Holiday 1
                        13. Omer Asik 1
                        14. Chris Bosh 1
                        15. Zach LaVine(DPE) 1

Comment

• Note that Sloan is an example of a guy picked up in-season when the team was above the cap, so he has the asterisk marking him as ineligible for re-signing.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• but since I am at 39 years and under the cap, I could potentially trade you a 1 year player of my own in exchange for Sloan and re-sign him.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              but since I am at 39 years and under the cap, I could potentially trade you a 1 year player of my own in exchange for Sloan and re-sign him.
                              I don't think so - once a player is signed by going over the cap, they don't have re-sign rights, even if they are traded to a team with cap space.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• i think you could try and convince axel to drop sloan and grab him off the waiver wire yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X