Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingram and Brown are rising fast. Ingram is drawing Kevin Durant comparisons and there are some starting to question whether he should be #1. Brown is being classed with high flyers like J Rich and VC. Brown has a legit shot to be a superstar and is a very mature young man but you'll hear more about that closer to the draft. There is a big difference between 3 and 8. At 3 you're have Brown at your fingertips. At 8 there is much more room for error although there will be a good players to be had at 8.

Then at 4(in my rankings anyway) you have Bender who is a high upside wildcard. He's gonna take a year or two maybe depending on where he lands.

5 to 8 is interchangeable--- for now. It'll be less of a no brainer. I want my two top picks in the top four and odds suggest that may happen.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      We got nothing else to do...
      Y'all could make me an offer. Who needs the draft when you've got the Brazilian KD at your fingertips.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Y'all could make me an offer. Who needs the draft when you've got the Brazilian KD at your fingertips.
        Technically he's now only 2 years away.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Well, 2 and a bit.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Yep, he'll likely be a high-potential rookie next season with the potential to breakout the year after. A lot more certainty with Bruno given what we've seen from him than you might get with a mid-lotto draft pick.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Yep, he'll likely be a high-potential rookie next season with the potential to breakout the year after. A lot more certainty with Bruno given what we've seen from him than you might get with a mid-lotto draft pick.
              Salesman always tell the truth...

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Salesman always tell the truth...

Watch his February highlight mix... that's not oil leaking... he's just dripping with potential:

Comment

• ... Speed holes.

Comment

• 2.2 threes per game, 1.0 stls, 1.6 blks... feel the lure of multi-cat potential............

Comment

• What the worst that could happen...

Comment

• Joey, or Tucas,

Kindly do the league a solid by updating everyone's roster on the Salary Cap thread. (Tyson Chandler is no longer on Skyhustle's team; he's in my stable). Thx!

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
                        RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                          Joey, or Tucas,

Kindly do the league a solid by updating everyone's roster on the Salary Cap thread. (Tyson Chandler is no longer on Skyhustle's team; he's in my stable). Thx!
                          Everyones roster is up to date from what I can see .. but you're right, we did miss that. Good catch.

Comment

• draymond open for last minute offers. looking at a lottery pick and a prospect, or a stud prospect. no old contract players, no one older than draymond (25 years FYI).

If you want to add the triple double machine AKA you're teams new PG, send some offers.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Sorry Coach, misread your trade. Thanks for the clarity.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_ilWZxndb4

stephen... i mean dangelo russell reminding us its not a sprint its a marathon
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X