Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It kind of looks like last season: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...s?filter=trade

There were some blockbusters last year but it looks like they weren't right at the deadline.

Here are the other two years as well in case anyone is curious on the history:

Comment

• Ya, I was trying to make something happen, but in the end, I'm sort of happy I get to keep all my assets going into the off-season. Will be an exciting off-season me thinks! Especially with the Live Draft!

Comment

• So when does the years cap reset? Is it before or after we can make trades again?

Comment

• Yeah, it would be nice to have a basic time line on the order of operations for the off season. I personally don't remember exactly how it all fits.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            So when does the years cap reset? Is it before or after we can make trades again?
            Same time. End of the Playoffs. And it doesn't "reset" per se, just every contract gets rolled back 1 year. But thats probably what you meant.

Comment

• When do we have to declare resigning? Just before FA(when does FA start)?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Yeah, it would be nice to have a basic time line on the order of operations for the off season. I personally don't remember exactly how it all fits.
                Key dates for the Offseason are in the CBA.

Draft is August 1st.

Contract numbers for extensions and rookies required by September 1st.

Free Agency draft is generally last weekend before Season starts.

Thats about it.

Comment

• Joel Embiid (foot) is slightly increasing the pace of his on-court activities.
                  Advice: The big man is also showing some lift on his shot after months of standstill shooting, and he just recently returned from Qatar where he was rehabbing his foot at a state-of-the-art orthopedic hospital. "The days were very rigid, very monitored, very disciplined — no BS," said coach Brett Brown. "He came back feeling great about himself — and he should. He put in the work." Embiid won't play during the summer league, but it sounds like he's on track to be ready for next season.
                  The light at the end of the tunnel after this debauchery of a finish to this campaign for the Mack North Basketball Club. Now Trey Burke just needs to find a new team and I'll be on the ups about my future once again.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    The light at the end of the tunnel after this debauchery of a finish to this campaign for the Mack North Basketball Club. Now Trey Burke just needs to find a new team and I'll be on the ups about my future once again.
                    If Brown could rebuild Noel's jumpshot the way he has, the sky's the limit for Embiid. Just gotta hope he lives up to the Olajuwon comps and not the Oden misfortune.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Key dates for the Offseason are in the CBA.

Draft is August 1st.

Contract numbers for extensions and rookies required by September 1st.

Free Agency draft is generally last weekend before Season starts.

Thats about it.
                      Thanks Joey. Sorry for all the questions, I'm a little slow...

for the Free Agency Draft in the fall, that includes all free agents and not just the ones that expire and are not re-signed off of people's current rosters, right? Such that teams cannot sign waiver wire free agents over the summer and waiver wire cash is essentially meaningless after the playoffs? I assumed so but just want to be sure.

Comment

• It was really nice of my players to have their best games since I've owned them after the trade deadline. Batum, Gobert, Korver, you're all on my shit list now lol.

Comment

It was really nice of my players to have their best games since I've owned them after the trade deadline. Batum, Gobert, Korver, you're all on my shit list now lol.
                          Trade me Gobert

Comment

• I have seven people out with injuries right now. Tanking 101. Class dismissed.

Comment

It was really nice of my players to have their best games since I've owned them after the trade deadline. Batum, Gobert, Korver, you're all on my shit list now lol.
                              I'm too busy on vacation to really check scores but our week is worrying me. With Bosh out, hard to accept the Cavs resting Love on a back to back. My people will be contacting Gilbert directly about this. Beating you is paramount in my playoff plans, which include repeating my last playoff performance, eliminating mcHappy's #1 seeded team as the 8th seed.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Eight guys out with injuries...

Comment

Working...
                                X