• Show
Clear All

• cap sheet
    Maurice Harkless completed the year with my club

he should be replaced on Axel's roster with Miles Plumlee

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      WJF not on your sheet.

Joey, we have 2 spots to replace (mcHappy and Scraptor), I would think we should try and get those new owners in place sooner rather than later. Ideally by the end of June so that they have plenty of time to get acclimatized and prepare for the draft.
      Ya I've got a couple in mind .. will send out some PMs in a bit and copy you and Tucas in. Though I don't know where Tucas went .. he was supposed to have done the Cap Sheet too.. Haha

Thanks for your help Miek. I will give it a review tonight and let you know.

Comment

• current owners have no say in the offering process? what is the criteria? this season the big mistake, i found, was giving teams to people who were not so "old" to the forums. take drizz and realizar for example. neither are the most active on the forums but they have been here for 7 years. pretty good assumption they will be here to check their shit next week, whether they post or not. snooch, for example, came in this year posted 100 times a day and bam gone. i don't care if we do or not but i think stability is the most important.

i'm a 35 year old man with a kid. this is as "sporty" as i get. lol. i am going to be here, that is what we need.

Comment

• We always looked for solid and stable posters; finding the balance between forum activity and stability for fantasy is a challenge. Not all active members are interested in fantasy sports (take CRF for example) and if someone isn't active, it's hard to find them and reach them (which makes it hard to both get them to sign up and for practical purposes like trade talks and rule discussions on this thread).

Last time, we had a list of members that we (Joey, Tucas and I) had discussed and Joey reached out to those who he chose. Snooch had made multiple requests to join and was certainly enthusiastic. Scraptor had shown interest and was a part of the other fantasy leagues. Apollo is OG (Original Gangster).

Hard to predict that Snooch would get banned from the forums. Impossible to predict that Scraptor would change his mind after just a couple of months. Apollo's return has been, and will be, good.

I think there are one or two names leftover from last time and I am assuming that is who Joey is looking at. I'm sure if you have any names to suggest Joey would be interested. He's managed to fill a few spots here and an entire redraft league just last season alone; so he's definitely been working the talent "pool".
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• You guys have a damn farm system. You should have lots of young blood looking to make a name for themselves in Dynasty.

Comment

• Do we have ppl interested ? I'm sure there's plenty that'd be keen to join.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                Do we have ppl interested ? I'm sure there's plenty that'd be keen to join.
                Not sure if anyone has been approached or approached us yet. It's an odd time of year for most people to be considering fantasy so I doubt any have reached out to us. Joey will be approaching people soon though. We still have almost 2 months before our draft takes place, so plenty of time to get someone here in lots of time.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I have a friend who'd be perfect for this league.. fantasy bball guru, raps fan and Overall sports enthusiast. Same age as most of us I believe so good maturity level. Great sports bants and healthy fantasy trash talk level. Makes plenty fantasy bball moves in win now approaches... Not a loose cannon like a Jerry coangelo but perhaps more of a Masai Ujiri opportunist haha.

He's not an active member on this site but would become an active forum member once joined. I've been hyping this league to him for years and he jumped at the opportunity.

His forum name is "iplaybasketball?"
                  Last edited by koncept; Thu Jun 2, 2016, 11:19 PM.
                  in masai we trust

Comment

• If we can find someone who is a long time/ active member, I think that would definitely be the preference, but we will certainly keep him in mind!

Comment

• i'm going to be re-sign Robert Covington, Jokic, and Aaron Gordon. years tbd
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Ya I've got a couple in mind .. will send out some PMs in a bit and copy you and Tucas in. Though I don't know where Tucas went .. he was supposed to have done the Cap Sheet too.. Haha

Thanks for your help Miek. I will give it a review tonight and let you know.
                        My bad. I started and then left to study abroad and completely forgot about it. I'll finish up on Sunday.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          My bad. I started and then left to study abroad and completely forgot about it. I'll finish up on Sunday.
                          All good my man! That's really cool! Where/what are/were you studying??

Comment

He's studying a broad, self explanatory! Hope she's a Keeper!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              He's studying a broad, self explanatory! Hope she's a Keeper!
                              Real question is how many years is he going to give her? Haha

Comment

Journalism in Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X