This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    He's studying a broad, self explanatory! Hope she's a Keeper!
    I've made this joke about 30 times lol.

Comment

• Hey all, new to the scene and forum but I am always interested in some fantasy bball. If there's a spot available I would love to join.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Dynasty Team Affiliation/ Record Placement / Odds NBA Team Affiliation
        Apollo Creeds - 1-19-0 Dead Stinkin' Last Place /1st in Lottery with .250 chance
        Miekenstien Imperials / 4-16-0 15th place / 2nd in Lottery with .199 chance
        koncept / 5-15-0 14th place / 3rd in Lottery with .156 chance
        Scrappy Doo Allstars (pick traded to Joeys Monstars) / 7-13-0 13th place / 4th in Lottery with .119 chance
        DanH's Team (pick traded to Apollo Creeds) / 7-13-0 12th place / 5th in Lottery with .088 chance
        Tucas Tunesquad (pick traded to WJF) / 8-12-0 11th place/ 6th in Lottery with .063 chance
        REALIZAR (pick traded to DanH's team) / 9-10-1 10th place / 7th in Lottery with .043 chance
        Joeys Monstars / 10-9-1 9th place / 8th in Lottery with .019 chance
        #9 miekenstien
        #10 wjf
        #11 mack north
        #12 apollo via coach
        #13 jbml
        #14 axel via skywalker
        #15 skywalker via drizz
        #16 wjf via mchappy

just didn't know how the after lottery looked so i put this up.

Comment

• I have a couple great ones flagged for the 12th pick. Total steals.

Comment

• 10 and 16 are available.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Iplaybasketball? wrote: View Post
              Hey all, new to the scene and forum but I am always interested in some fantasy bball. If there's a spot available I would love to join.
              Hey man, thanks for interest! We're actually in the process of finalizing our 2 new managers, but we'll definitely keep you in mind going forward!

Comment

• apollo 2016 #12 to miekenstien for 2017 skywalker and 2018 miekenstien picks

Comment

• Thanks for the consideration. Just let me know either way I would really like to be in a keeper league. Cheers

Comment

• Hypothetical, I have a cap of 39 and trade for a player with 2 years. Could I trade two 1 year players for that player and then sign a non resignable while the other team drops a player? Is that legit? Doesn't seem legit.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Hypothetical, I have a cap of 39 and trade for a player with 2 years. Could I trade two 1 year players for that player and then sign a non resignable while the other team drops a player? Is that legit? Doesn't seem legit.
                      If you send out two 1yr players then the trade works because it's 2 for 2 (in years).

You would then need to pick someone up off the waiver wire following waiver rules. At 39 you'd still be under the cap, so the player would be resign eligible. With the waiver rules in place, there's no guarantee that you'd get the player the other person dropped unless you threw max waiver dollars at the claim.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        If you send out two 1yr players then the trade works because it's 2 for 2 (in years).

You would then need to pick someone up off the waiver wire following waiver rules. At 39 you'd still be under the cap, so the player would be resign eligible. With the waiver rules in place, there's no guarantee that you'd get the player the other person dropped unless you threw max waiver dollars at the claim.
                        wasn't sure if forcing the other trade partner to immediately drop a player so the salaries match up was legit. thanks axel

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          wasn't sure if forcing the other trade partner to immediately drop a player so the salaries match up was legit. thanks axel
                          It's legit because they aren't dropping because of salary cap rules as much as roster limit rules. As long as both teams are under the cap after a trade, pretty much everything is legit.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            It's legit because they aren't dropping because of salary cap rules as much as roster limit rules. As long as both teams are under the cap after a trade, pretty much everything is legit.
                            Yeah, we established precedent for this last fall in a trade I was involved in (I believe) where I took back too many players and dropped one immediately.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Breaking: WJF/Apollo Trade

WJF to Apollo
                              - 10th selection overall in 2016 draft

Apollo to WJF
                              - Skywalker selection in 2017 draft
                              - TJ Warren

Note from yesterday:
                              Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              apollo 2016 #12 to miekenstien for 2017 skywalker and 2018 miekenstien picks

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the current draft order after trades:
                                1. Apollo
                                2. Miekenstien
                                3. koncept
                                4. Joey*
                                5. Apollo*
                                6. WJF*
                                7. DanH*
                                8. Joey
                                9. Miekenstien*
                                10. Apollo*
                                11. Mack North
                                12. Miekenstien*