This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    and with the second pick of the 2016 RR dynasty draft the imperials select brandon inrgram out of duke university. general manager miekenstien quoted as "this is the player we would have chosen had we won the draft. we are very pleased to welcome this young man. we feel we won the draft."

and with the second pick of the 2016 RR dynasty draft the imperials select ben simmons out of louisiana state university. general manager miekenstien quoted as "this is the player we would have chosen had we won the draft. we are very pleased to welcome this young man. we feel we won the draft."

which one sounds better? apollo?
    I just started reading the first part of this without reading all of it, and i was like WTF!!!?! We are drafting right now? lol

Comment

• Nice win, 007.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        31?

Cody submitted 21, 73, 95

Annnnnnnnnnd...

007 submitted 31, 57, 78

So 007 has dibs on his team, no math required. Haha
        Woo! Right on the nose!

I think I'll take the team with Curry and Westbrook, want to have a crutch for when I fuck up
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I guess I get Paul & Gobert as my 1-2 punch.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            If we protect 2 (plus DPE and expirings), then the draft pool becomes (pseudo ranked)

Klay
            Vucevic
            Lopez
            Fournier
            RHJ
            Korver
            Howard
            Reddick
            T Jones
            Markieff
            MCW
            Bjelica
            Lawson
            Bayless
            Nance Jr
            Assuming this list is accurate, Cody I'd say you get for Pick in the expansion draft.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Assuming this list is accurate, Cody I'd say you get for Pick in the expansion draft.
              Assume nothing. Plus is this starting now or at a later (more hyped so we can all watch) date?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                and with the second pick of the 2016 RR dynasty draft the imperials select brandon inrgram out of duke university. general manager miekenstien quoted as "this is the player we would have chosen had we won the draft. we are very pleased to welcome this young man. we feel we won the draft."

and with the second pick of the 2016 RR dynasty draft the imperials select ben simmons out of louisiana state university. general manager miekenstien quoted as "this is the player we would have chosen had we won the draft. we are very pleased to welcome this young man. we feel we won the draft."

which one sounds better? apollo?
                Maybe you'll have the luxury of getting to choose between them? I don't like either really and will probably reach.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Maybe you'll have the luxury of getting to choose between them? I don't like either really and will probably reach.
                  Don't go full Sacramento Kings Apollo. No one should ever go full Sacramento Kings.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Don't go full Sacramento Kings Apollo. No one should ever go full Sacramento Kings.
                    Unless it's for a guy he thinks will start and be effective for the team he's playing for. Then it's okay.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Frankly, I'd be OK with all of you going full Kings and Simmons slipping to me at 7. No complaints here.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Or I could be messing with you guys. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Hey Apollo, I noticed on the cap sheet I have your 2018 draft pick but I thought we had exchanged this year and next year's picks... So I would be getting your 2017 pick. I could be wrong, but I couldn't find the message of the transaction.
                          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                          ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                            Hey Apollo, I noticed on the cap sheet I have your 2018 draft pick but I thought we had exchanged this year and next year's picks... So I would be getting your 2017 pick. I could be wrong, but I couldn't find the message of the transaction.
                            No. You have my 2018, thats what I traded you and is in the sheet. My 2017 was never on the table and never will be.

I pulled a trade not long ago with Miek and got his 2018.

Edit: Since then:

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            apollo 2016 #12 to miekenstien for 2017 skywalker and 2018 miekenstien picks
                            Apollo wrote: View Post
                            WJF to Apollo
                            - 10th selection overall in 2016 draft

Apollo to WJF
                            - Skywalker selection in 2017 draft
                            - TJ Warren

Note from yesterday:
                            So you have my 2018. Miek has your #12. WJF has Miek 's 2017 and I have Miek's 2018 and WJF' S #10.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Sat Jul 2, 2016, 02:10 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• rumour are team koncept began workouts with Jamaal Murray, Jaylen Brown and Thon Maker this week
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the current draft order after trades:
                                1. Apollo
                                2. Miekenstien
                                3. koncept
                                4. Joey*
                                5. Apollo*
                                6. WJF*
                                7. DanH*
                                8. Joey
                                9. Miekenstien*
                                10. Apollo*
                                11. Mack North
                                12. Miekenstien*
                                13. JBML
                                14. Axel*
                                15. Skywalker*
                                16. WJF*

*Traded into position

That's a lot of trading.
                                Bump. Just so people can see the order. I had to go back a few pages to find it.

My #8 is on the Table for the right price. Potentially even my #4.

Comment

Working...
                                X