X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Nice work, Axel.

Comment

• Joey, question for you. Is there a deadline for dropping a player prior to the auction? I currently have zero roster spaces but if I wanted to make one is there a deadline I need to be aware of?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        wow lol
        I heard rumblings through the grape vine and I watch ESPN.

Comment

• You post that so much Apollo lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I know the two guys Cody has targeted. I'm not gonna say a peep but if it works out then good for him.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              You post that so much Apollo lol
              When you reach a certain age you are only allowed one joke for the rest of your life; gotta milk it.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                You post that so much Apollo lol
                Haha funny memes are an unrenewable resource and I need to profiteer off it so no one else can!

Axel wrote: View Post
                When you reach a certain age you are only allowed one joke for the rest of your life; gotta milk it.
                I use Raptors Republic to try out all my b material.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I know the two guys Cody has targeted. I'm not gonna say a peep but if it works out then good for him.
                  You only know 2 of 5 Apollo.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Oooooh well then. Well played. Well played.

Smoke & Mirrors 101

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      hey mods, could we possibly get the dynasty cap sheet updated before the draft? might be my compulsive OCD speaking but could we delete all the cap sheets listed and put Miek's as the first post so its not as messy to look at ?
                      I've updated to reflect the changes from the last couple of days. Once it is confirmed that the info is all correct, we will remove the extra posts to make it easier to read.

Comment

• I think my cap number was added wrong. Shouldn't I be at 24, not 23? Maybe Galinari's dead contract was missed in the sum.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I think my cap number was added wrong. Shouldn't I be at 24, not 23? Maybe Galinari's dead contract was missed in the sum.
                          That's exactly what happened. Fixed yours and Cody's.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I just want to comment on how much I love this picture.

Comment

• Man... these new owners... lol the fleecing never takes long. I'm glad I didn't put my off through, I would've felt like a victim.

Comment

• Per @WojVerticalNBA:

007 has agreed to a deal that will send center Hassan Whiteside to Koncept in exchange for the #3 overall pick in the upcoming Dynasty Draft.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X