X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, blockbuster deal guys.

Comment

• I was wondering what Dan would do with his cache of picks.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Wow, blockbuster deal guys.
        Apparently 2 managers + itchy for trades = blockbuster! haha

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Apparently 2 managers + itchy for trades = blockbuster! haha
          Are any of those picks on the market or are you planning a rebuild through the draft?

Comment

• Yeah, I paid a price but I got the guy I wanted. And I was bored. So there's that.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Skywalker has traded PG Goran Dragic to DanH in exchange for a package that includes Kenneth Faried/Cameron Payne/Joey's 2017 pick/007's 2017 pick/ Tucas 2018 pick.

The management of Skywalker was quoted as saying, "Goran has contributed a lot to our team over the one season he was with us. We expect that he is going to have a great year, but we had to weigh our options. We believe this move helps us continue to build a strong team in the long term, while staying competitive now."
              dan, when did you get those other picks? pick chart needs to be updated. if anyone has traded picks since summer started and they aren't showing as moved on the chart please let me know.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                dan, when did you get those other picks? pick chart needs to be updated. if anyone has traded picks since summer started and they aren't showing as moved on the chart please let me know.
                Those picks were on the chart I thought when checked yesterday.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yeah, they've been there the whole time, I got them pre-deadline last season.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ah, the confusion appears to stem from the multiple copies of the cap sheet. On one of them, for some reason it shows that I owe my future picks to those three instead of having them owed to me. I own all my future picks. The top two versions of the cap sheet appear to have it right. Well, not anymore, but prior to the Dragic trade.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Another trade to announce.

To DanH's team: Kyle Korver and pick #10 in this year's draft.

To Cody73's team: #7 pick in this year's draft.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Cody is the George Jefferson of this draft. He keeps moving on up.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Cody is the George Jefferson of this draft. He keeps moving on up.
                          You'll all see why in a while
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            You'll all see why in a while
                            Cody gonna get into the top 5 to grab Georgios Papagiannis.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• #10 available for a future pick if anyone is interested.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                #10 available for a future pick if anyone is interested.
                                Cancel that. Apparently I can't add.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X