This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    To matts defence dougie buckets tore it up in college as a scorer. Looks very similar to our friend buddy hield in this years draft... Further proving how hard it is to scout for these drafts...

2013 was such a shit show too... Outside of oladipo all the good picks were 13-16 in our league
    The best pick of that draft was #16, CJ. And he didn't become relevant until YEAR 3.

If only I had a player who i thought was going to break out in year 3....

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Wait, so you don't want to trade him to me?
      Let me be clear on something.

Everyone has a price lol

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

skywalker wrote: View Post
        The best pick of that draft was #16, CJ. And he didn't become relevant until YEAR 3.

If only I had a player who i thought was going to break out in year 3....
        Yes he did. And was worth every penny of the $200 auction price he cost.

Wish I could say the same for Patrick $97 Beverly
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Let me be clear on something.

Everyone has a price lol
          Done. Good deal

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yes he did. And was worth every penny of the $200 auction price he cost.

Wish I could say the same for Patrick $97 Beverly
            100% agree man. CJM is worth every single penny! He was super hyped going into the season, and delivered big time.

Oh, alright. You've twisted my arm... I will accept your offer of CJM for my McBuckets.

Comment

Done. Good deal
              ok.. we have witnesses.... Axel has responded with 'good deal' .... CJM for McBuckets. #ThatJustHappened lol

Comment

100% agree man. CJM is worth every single penny! He was super hyped going into the season, and delivered big time.

Oh, alright. You've twisted my arm... I will accept your offer of CJM for my McBuckets.
                Haha I'm not that drunk yet.

Comment

Haha I'm not that drunk yet.
                  Dude! I got in writing!! lol Check the thread! It's all there, plain as the day is long!

Oh.. I mean just keep drinking.... Have another cold one... Go ahead... enjoy lol

Comment

I got a feeling that tonight's going to be a good night... and I also have a feeling this is the year for McBuckets!!!!

In unrelated news, I have a sudden craving McNuggets...
                    I hope you're right but I had to clear roster space, find a little extra cap space, add a win now piece and keep in mind that I'm resigning Clarkson and Schroder next summer (and both are about to breakout) and so I couldn't keep McBuckets or Anderson past this season. Everything pointed to deal now to make space for a FA signing. There are some interesting FA possibilities out there. Two in particular I really like.

Comment

• I know it's been said before, but I just want to reiterate, this is the best Dynasty/fantasy league going! All you guys make it so, and I hope the new owners can see what we have going here and stay on board for years and years. I know I'm in it until the wheels fall off, as are many of you. Sure, it would be great if we had a small pot of say $20 each for every season to make it that much more intense, but why mess with a good thing?!

Anyways, being a proud owner since Day One, I just wanna thank you all for making it so much fun. An even bigger thank you to the commish & co. for taking the reigns on such an in depth league and keeping it as fair as possible for all those involved.

Looking forward to that S5 thread,
                      The Mack North Basketball Club

Comment

• Just to confirm because I assumed it was right: hypothetically if I have four empty roster slots heading into the FA auction, the max bid I can make for a single FA would be $197. Then I have enough for three $1 bids to complete my roster.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Just to confirm because I assumed it was right: hypothetically if I have four empty roster slots heading into the FA auction, the max bid I can make for a single FA would be $197. Then I have enough for three $1 bids to complete my roster.
                          Correct

Comment

Correct

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeow!

Comment

• Seems like Joey and Apollo have some sort of "trade" going on right here in the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X