Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 3rd pick in the 2016 Raptors Republic Dynasty draft, the 007 Secret Service select Kris Dunn.

Statement from the front office:
    "We've had our eye on Kris since we traded for the 3rd pick, and what he showed in the Summer League and our personal workouts solidified his place at the top of our list. We can't wait to see how he develops with incredible point guards in Steph and Russell helping him along the way."
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      not sure if it was "officially" official or if we need to see apollo write the words.
      Too late now lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        not sure if it was "officially" official or if we need to see apollo write the words.
        We're good.

Comment

• Great pick 007 ... Dunn was likely to be my choice if you didn't take him ... Alright ... now I need to sort out some things... pick will be in shortly I imagine.

Comment

• With the #4 Pick in the 2016 Raptors Republic Draft, the Joey Monstars are very happy to select the Shooting Guard out of the Kentucky, and hailing from Kitchener, Ontario; Jamal Murray.

From the Owner, Joey:
            "I've made it very clear from the get go that Jamal was a target of ours, and when we traded away Chris Paul, we very much expected a Top-5 Player in return .. and that was always Jamal Murray... even though someone within the organization has stated we were leaning toward Kris Dunn. That Statement was not cleared with our PR people ... Welcome to the team Jamal!"

The Apollo Creed are now on the Clock.
            Last edited by Joey; Mon Aug 1, 2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              With the #4 Pick in the 2016 Raptors Republic Draft, the Joey Monstars are very happy to select the Shooting Guard out of the Kentucky, and hailing from Kitchener, Ontario; Jamal Murray.

From the Owner, Joey:
              "I've made it very clear from the get go that Jamal was a target of ours, and when we traded away Chris Paul, we very much expected a Top-5 Player in return .. and that was always Jamal Murray... even though someone within the organization has stated we were leaning toward Kris Dunn. That Statement was not cleared with our PR people ... Welcome to the team Jamal!"

The Apollo Creed are now on the Clock.
              i was going to write murray in as your pick before you made it. haha

Comment

• Joey selecting Murray is less surprising than Apollo taking Simmons. Joey's had a Murray hard-on for months.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Pick Team Official Pick Window
                  Apollo
                  Ben Simmons
                  Miekenstien
                  Brandon Ingram
                  Kris Dunn
                  Joey
                  Jamal Murray
                  Apollo
                  August 1st; 7pm - 10pm EST
                  WJF
                  August 1st; 10pm - August 2nd; 9am EST (this work WJF?)
                  Cody
                  August 2nd; 9am - 12pm EST
                  Joey
                  August 2nd; 12pm - 3pm EST
                  Miekenstien
                  August 2nd; 3pm - 6pm EST
                  DanH
                  August 2nd; 6pm - 9pm EST
                  Mack North
                  August 2nd; 9pm - 12am EST (is this doable Mack?)
                  Miekenstien
                  August 3rd; 12am - 8am EST (I think this works with your schedule Miek?)
                  JBML
                  August 3rd; 8am - 11am EST
                  Cody
                  August 3rd; 11am - 2pm EST
                  Skywalker
                  August 3rd; 2pm - 5pm EST
                  WJF
                  August 3rd; 5pm - 8pm EST
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    With the #4 Pick in the 2016 Raptors Republic Draft, the Joey Monstars are very happy to select the Shooting Guard out of the Kentucky, and hailing from Kitchener, Ontario; Jamal Murray.
                    Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Chad Ford is saying you're picking Murray and Murray has already been informed. He won't even give my team a damn workout now.
                    Called it. Nice pick, I might have taken him at #5.

My team is putting forward the selection here momentarily.

Comment

• Team WJF is furiously working the phones gathering last minute information on the remaining top prospects. everyone on the front office on on different pages as to which way to go.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• With the #5 Pick in the 2016 RRBA Draft, the Apollo Creeds select Oklahoma's finest, Buddy Hield!

A quick exerpt from Buddy's post-draft interview:
                        Talk about what you'll bring to The Creeds, please.
                        Buddy Hield: "First of all, I want to say hi. I'm speechless right now and thankful I got the opportunity to play with the Creeds. When I go there, I'll be a high-character guy, bring a lot of energy. I know most of you guys watched me during the year, I'm a scorer. I can shoot the ball a lot. Love to shoot. And I feel like when I go there I can open up the floor for Kristaps Porzingis and other guys to be able to penetrate. And for a guy like Kristaps Porzingis, they have a guy like me who can shoot the ball really well, can keep the floor spaced. Create more space."
                        Pick Team Official Pick Window
                        Apollo
                        Ben Simmons
                        Miekenstien
                        Brandon Ingram
                        Kris Dunn
                        Joey
                        Jamal Murray
                        Apollo
                        Buddy Hield
                        WJF
                        August 1st; 10pm - August 2nd; 9am EST (this work WJF?)
                        Cody
                        August 2nd; 9am - 12pm EST
                        Joey
                        August 2nd; 12pm - 3pm EST
                        Miekenstien
                        August 2nd; 3pm - 6pm EST
                        DanH
                        August 2nd; 6pm - 9pm EST
                        Mack North
                        August 2nd; 9pm - 12am EST (is this doable Mack?)
                        Miekenstien
                        August 3rd; 12am - 8am EST (I think this works with your schedule Miek?)
                        JBML
                        August 3rd; 8am - 11am EST
                        Cody
                        August 3rd; 11am - 2pm EST
                        Skywalker
                        August 3rd; 2pm - 5pm EST
                        WJF
                        August 3rd; 5pm - 8pm EST

Comment

• Well, this 6th pick is tough. I thought that Buddy would still be on board, not that I really wanted him, I just thought he will get some solid minutes this year and put up some stats. Everyone else left are guys I will have to wait for.....
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            Well, this 6th pick is tough. I thought that Buddy would still be on board, not that I really wanted him, I just thought he will get some solid minutes this year and put up some stats. Everyone else left are guys I will have to wait for.....
                            Yeah, the risk factor takes a large uptick after five. Interesting prospects but a lot of bust risk where a bunch of them need more time in the oven. There are a couple interesting guys later on though...

I'm curious, who did you think I was selecting? Brown maybe? Total smoke screen.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              With the 3rd pick in the 2016 Raptors Republic Dynasty draft, the 007 Secret Service select Kris Dunn.

Statement from the front office:
                              "We've had our eye on Kris since we traded for the 3rd pick, and what he showed in the Summer League and our personal workouts solidified his place at the top of our list. We can't wait to see how he develops with incredible point guards in Steph and Russell helping him along the way."
                              I was really hoping Dunn would fall to #5. Great pick. If/when Rubio gets dealt, Dunn's value skyrockets.

Comment

• In what appears to be the first big reach in the 2016 Dynasty League rookie draft, Team WJF selects Thon Maker out of Athlete Institute in Ontario.

Thon had this to say after being selected. "I am very excited for this opportunity to play for one of the original founding teams in the league. I feel that I will bring versatility to the front court and will fit in with the other young bigs on the squad."
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X