Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well damn, checkmate I guess. I'll just take my vast collection of young talent and DPEs and go home then.

Comment

• I guess getting a point guard should be easy. Glad I didn't go with Baldwin lol

Comment

• Cody was just here not too long ago. Is the pick coming tonight?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Cody was just here not too long ago. Is the pick coming tonight?
          My guess is that he's taking Prince.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Creeds have unexpectedly shipped out Joakim Noah to WJF in exchange for the 16th overall selection. Noah was said to have been shocked by the trade news after just signing a two year deal with The Creeds but looks forward to playing with a legitimate contender in the 2016-2017 season.

The Creeds are rumored to have a keen interest in Dejounte Murray and Taurean Prince and recently had both in for workouts. No word of which they're setting their sights on.

Comment

• The Cody 73ers are proud to take SF Taurean Prince out of Baylor University.

(I was away for some family/staff stuff, sorry. And I had two guys on my list, the other being a stash selection of Yabusele.)
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                My guess is that he's taking Prince.
                You guessed right, Ax!
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Next up, Skywalker.

Pick Team Official Pick Window
                  Apollo
                  Ben Simmons
                  Miekenstien
                  Brandon Ingram
                  Kris Dunn
                  Joey
                  Jamal Murray
                  Apollo
                  Buddy Heild
                  WJF
                  Thon Maker
                  Cody
                  Jakob Poeltl
                  Joey
                  Dragan Bender
                  Miekenstien
                  Henry Ellenson
                  DanH
                  Jaylon Brown
                  Mack North
                  Marquesse Criss
                  Miekenstien
                  Gary Payton
                  JBML
                  Denzel Valentine
                  Cody
                  Taurean Prince
                  Skywalker
                  August 3rd; 2pm - 5pm EST
                  Apollo
                  August 3rd; 5pm - 8pm EST

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    You guessed right, Ax!
                    Axel knows. Axel always knows.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Jeez, I can't remember the last time Skywalker made an actual draft selection. Maybe our first rookie draft?

Comment

• you just wait, I'm sure he's scrambling to trade it
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I wouldn't be shocked if he flipped it given that he's got a team built for contending.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Jeez, I can't remember the last time Skywalker made an actual draft selection. Maybe our first rookie draft?
                            Mack, this is actually my first ever rookie draft haha...

I'll have my pick in later today. I did not expect to still have multiple guys I wanted on the board at this point. Weighing my options.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              Mack, this is actually my first ever rookie draft haha...

I'll have my pick in later today. I did not expect to still have multiple guys I wanted on the board at this point. Weighing my options.
                              Smart choice.

You have a great list of guys who could do damage now, or you can go ahead and grab a solid stashed player, thus not giving up a roster spot (right?)

Also, The 73ers have announced they have signed both Poeltl & Prince to 4 years deals each, along with the recent staff addition of Mark "The Shark" Titus, a former OSU player from 2007 to 2010 who also wrote for Grantland (Who says we can't have a fake coaching staff?)
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Smart choice.

You have a great list of guys who could do damage now, or you can go ahead and grab a solid stashed player, thus not giving up a roster spot (right?)

Also, The 73ers have announced they have signed both Poeltl & Prince to 4 years deals each, along with the recent staff addition of Mark "The Shark" Titus, a former OSU player from 2007 to 2010 who also wrote for Grantland (Who says we can't have a fake coaching staff?)
                                Stashed players still use up a roster spot and cap years.

Remember that you can only extend 2 players and 1 DPE each year, so of your two rookies, only one would qualify for DPE at a time. Staggering the DPE expirys is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X