This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    My further understanding of it now isn't that it was a terrible trade but a "wow Tucas what am I going to do with all these picks" leading to the trade being declined. A little too over the top of a trade per se.
    lol

I know what I would do with all those picks.

Wait for the middle of the pack to start tanking (like Snooch) and come in with some heavy offers.

Oh how I wish we had had future draft pick trades last season.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      lol

Wait for the middle of the pack to start tanking (like Snooch) and come in with some heavy offers.

Yeah Snooch. We all know it's inevitable. Just trade me Westbrook, Whitseide and Reggie for Harden, Bjelica and all the picks you can handle already.

Comment

• Nah, Snooch is going to cave and eventually send me Westbrook. You can have Whiteside and Reggie.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yeah Snooch. We all know it's inevitable. Just trade me Westbrook, Whitseide and Reggie for Harden, Bjelica and all the picks you can handle already.
          You lost to Miek. That has to hurt your confidence

Comment

• Don't forget that a trade for THJr. for any 1 year deal works out to be the same as if you add/drop for number of years to your cap hit.

PLUS! you get a player added to your roster for next season which means one less roster spot to fill in FA (in what appears to be an awful free agent class) making you more competitive during the auction.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              lol

Im not tanking......yet....lol....
              \

that being said...damn...some serious underperforming on my part.....and some serious not playing in games.

Comment

You lost to Miek. That has to hurt your confidence
                Lawson falling off the planet didnt help.
                Minute restrictions to Parsons and Kobe didnt help
                8 missed player games didnt help either....

But....

I knew that when trading for some of these guys.

Comment

• If anyone wants a guaranteed top 3 pick Snooch's pick is available to the highest bidder.

Comment

If anyone wants a guaranteed top 3 pick Snooch's pick is available to the highest bidder.
                    lol. we'll see about that.

Comment

If anyone wants a guaranteed top 3 pick Snooch's pick is available to the highest bidder.
                      ooooooohhh, penny auction!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Damn Skywalker in 5th .. a team that stacked?! I hear their Coach is on the hot-seat.
                        Or.. it's a 4-way tie for second lol

Comment

• hey Tucas, just remember who is ahead of you in the standings......

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                            hey Tucas, just remember who is ahead of you in the standings......
                            The difference is my team is exactly where I expect them to be. You're at the bottom, thinking you deserve to be at the top.

Comment

• Haha c'mon now guys. You both suck. I think we can all agree on that.

Comment

The difference is my team is exactly where I expect them to be. You're at the bottom, thinking you deserve to be at the top.
                                I expected your team to be better. Kinda gave my some false hope after beating you early in the year. Hoping subsequent moves pay off and the false hope becomes real hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X