Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nov 13: Oklahoma City over Philly by 8 (105-97).

Comment

Knicks down four at the half.

What was I thinking? lol

Comment

KNICKS WIN!!

Going to get a shower, then picking week 2.

Comment

November 11: Houston over Brooklyn by 14

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
            Guys Philli has to win sometime. Something's gonna give.
            Absolutely. Just probably won't be on a west coast road trip, on the second half of a back to back, and against the Spurs who have two days rest.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Axel, I saw what you did there in the OP. LOL

Comment

See OP for complete pick list for week 2. I inserted a tribute to PM as well. Poor guy went too soon in this contest. In retrospect there should have been an extra penalty for being eliminated in week 1.

Comment

Ergy Face!

I lost .

I was hoping I would last longer than this, but nope. PG13 has fully returned.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Ergy Face!

I lost .

I was hoping I would last longer than this, but nope. PG13 has fully returned.
                    Too risky of a pick for this early in the game!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Too risky of a pick for this early in the game!
                      Yeah it was ballsy. Ballsy gets you a stupid looking avatar in this game.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        ooooooooo, dat huyts! Lol

Just know i will not wear one after THIS game is done.

Comment

• It's very confident of you to claim second place so early.

Comment

• Never one to toot my own horn, well I am, but, you know, ahh, ummm, never mind....... Knicks over Lakers? That was so ballsy it was stupid.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Week 2: Tuesday November 10, 2015 Miami Heat defeats Los Angeles Lakers 99-90

I'm throwing in final scores just for shits & giggles. I invite anyone else to try doing the same... That's some serious bragging rights if you get that correct!
                              Heat win 101-88... ohhhh so close!

On to the next one!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Eh... for all I know, you could be done like chicken dinner shortly.

I'm more than willing to take a avatar..... I have an odd feeling it's gonna make us all chuckle.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X