X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am interested

Comment

Well then, Drizz, looks like you got yourself a 10 team league.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

10 it is!

jbml and Katherynne73, welcome. You can join via the link on post #12.

Comment

Just need KAT to register and we are all set.

Do Caracals play baseball?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So what happens if KAT doesn't register before the draft, do we roll with 9 teams? Bump the draft? Cut someone?

Comment

I'm registered, guys.

Didn't get his PM till today about regstering. ^~^ Can't wait to draft.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Whoop there it is

Comment

cool

I set the playoffs for 8 teams, week 22,23 and 24 (instead of week 23-25). Anyone want 6 teams instead or just roll with 8 teams, CFL-style where everyone makes the playoffs? lol

Comment

I like the 8 team set up.

Also.... draft's at 9, right?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                      I like the 8 team set up.

Also.... draft's at 9, right?
                      Yep, 9pm eastern time

Comment

Guys.

Draft.

Now.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

That went pretty well.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Totally forgot about this after 7:30... really wanted to draft my team. Should've had an alarm set!!!

Comment

Liking my team. All average guys that are gonna play good together, solid pitching staff too. I'm proud of what we look like, and we have everything.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Am I the only one that can't see anyones team on Yahoo? It just says "Empty" for every position .. am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                                X