Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly have no idea if my team is any good or complete trash. In autodraft I trust
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Am I the only one that can't see anyones team on Yahoo? It just says "Empty" for every position .. am I missing something?
      I can see rosters now. Didn't check last night, maybe they filled in overnight?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yea, it took them a while to get the rosters loaded. All good now.

Comment

I was looking over my team and I drafted some guy named A.J. Pollock pretty early on.. and he might be out for the year. D'oh!

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            I was looking over my team and I drafted some guy named A.J. Pollock pretty early on.. and he might be out for the year. D'oh!
            Pollock is a good player too, and it's gonna hurt the D-Backs (My NL Team).
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

For some reason which I can't figure out why, Yahoo put the settings for our league to start scoring on week 2. I don't know why it is like that and it won't let me change it.

I apologize for this everyone, I'll still try to get it working somehow, but as it stands, league scoring starts next monday.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. It sucks for me, cause I got a stolen base and a save last night!

I think it's because you set the draft for Opening Day/Closing Day (It was both this year.... Spring Traning games were alos played on Sunday), which counted as part of Week 1 for an odd reason.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I saw that. It sucks for me, cause I got a stolen base and a save last night!

I think it's because you set the draft for Opening Day/Closing Day (It was both this year.... Spring Traning games were alos played on Sunday), which counted as part of Week 1 for an odd reason.
                  That makes sense. I'm pissed about it as I pretty much left all the standard settings alone when starting the league. Sometimes Yahoo can be such a shit show.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                    For some reason which I can't figure out why, Yahoo put the settings for our league to start scoring on week 2. I don't know why it is like that and it won't let me change it.

I apologize for this everyone, I'll still try to get it working somehow, but as it stands, league scoring starts next monday.
                    All good, gives me a chance to see which players on my team are actually remotely good. Let the trading begin!!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Is there anyway in which we can make this league public like the RR NBA Re-draft league was? It's nice to be able to get to my team without having to login to Yahoo.

Really minor pain point, but I delete all my cookies and passwords everytime I close my browser for security reasons. Hate to have to login every time.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Is there anyway in which we can make this league public like the RR NBA Re-draft league was? It's nice to be able to get to my team without having to login to Yahoo.

Really minor pain point, but I delete all my cookies and passwords everytime I close my browser for security reasons. Hate to have to login every time.
                        I see no problem with that. Done.
                        I'm not sure if that makes anyone's email address publicly viewable, so managers may want to change their email to hidden in the team settings.

Comment

Thanks a bunch drizz!

Comment

League starts tomorrow!

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                              League starts tomorrow!
                              Yup and I get to take on the league creator. Shouldn't be too hard right?

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                                Yup and I get to take on the league creator. Shouldn't be too hard right?
                                Piece of cake!

Comment

Working...
                                X