Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pssh hey now, Kats got some smack talk!! Watch out.

Comment

Still trying to figure out my roster, lots of good players starting off very shitty. Good thing it's a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnng season!

Tucas with a 7-0 lead on Kat, how the tides have turned!!

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
        I picked my team smartly and actually drafted unlike half of ya, expect more sweeps to happen.
        Now you listen here! skyAUTO walkerDRAFT is a proven strategy! Am I right Mack? LOL

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
          Now you listen here! skyAUTO walkerDRAFT is a proven strategy! Am I right Mack? LOL
          We oughtta hand over the trophy now! hahaha

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            We oughtta hand over the trophy now! hahaha
            Whoa whoa whoa. I was autodraft too. Skywalker's luck has to run out eventually.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              Whoa whoa whoa. I was autodraft too. Skywalker's luck has to run out eventually.
              I consulted AutoDraft, but ultimately I picked better players.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                That's fair lol

Comment

Before I win, I do have to find out who my players are. Haven't heard of 85% of my own team, let alone start fleecing you fools in trades.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Matt Harvey is killing me. Gotta figure out how long I can keep dragging him behind.

Comment

• I like having Bryce Harper on my team. He's good at playing Baseball.

Comment

• Sorry I missed those trade offers Drizz!! Will have a look at my roster and see what I'm lacking.

Comment

• Joey with the first post in the Fantasy Forum in a week! Lol things really cooled off after the Dynasty regular season ended.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Joey with the first post in the Fantasy Forum in a week! Lol things really cooled off after the Dynasty regular season ended.
                            I expect Legacy to start up shortly, at which point this is going to be the place to be! Everyones going to be hanging out in the Fantasy Forum .. and then we're cool again.

Comment

• We've got a tight one going on, Joey. Pretty close in most cats.

Comment

• Just wait guys...

Once the playoffs stop, we'll all focus on baseball and trade's.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X