Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I have a trade offer out there in cyberspace space. I hope this person is paying attention.

Comment

• Pick will be in shortly
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Well I have a trade offer out there in cyberspace space. I hope this person is paying attention.
        Hopefully it gets promptly rejected. I really don't like the idea of trades but didn't ban them in the OP.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I also was afraid Wheazhy was going to take him, like he did last year, so I did some looking into some backups, and then fell in love with my back up picks ... so today was more just the internal struggle of convincing my fan-self, that my GM-self knew best. Lol
          I was debating it, but honestly this is for fun more than anything and just doing the same thing as last year is no fun.

Plus, the Big O backing down on Stockton should be a fun finals match up
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• With Wilt manning the middle I want someone who can not only score, but also lock down the perimeter. Who better to do that then the 6 time champion and 8 time all-defensive first time player Scottie Pippen!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              With Wilt manning the middle I want someone who can not only score, but also lock down the perimeter. Who better to do that then the 6 time champion and 8 time all-defensive first time player Scottie Pippen!
              Good pick.

Comment

With Wilt manning the middle I want someone who can not only score, but also lock down the perimeter. Who better to do that then the 6 time champion and 8 time all-defensive first time player Scottie Pippen!
                You bastard. I very much wanted Pippen.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I kinda wanted to take a point guard, but I'm banking on the guy I want being available at my next pick, and I figured there was no way Pippen would fall that far.

Comment

We all did. Lol

Comment

• With my next pick not being for another 17 picks, I really have NO idea who will be available. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        With my next pick not being for another 15 or so picks, I really have NO idea who will be available. Lol
                        Really? I made a list of who I thought you guys would pick... it's been pretty spot on so far

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Yeah, I kinda wanted to take a point guard, but I'm banking on the guy I want being available at my next pick, and I figured there was no way Pippen would fall that far.
                          Well now I'm gonna have to take 2 PGs my next picks to ensure you don't lol

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            Really? I made a list of who I thought you guys would pick... it's been pretty spot on so far
                            Well I mean, I can speculate, but once we start getting away from the "obvious" picks, its a crapshoot about who goes where, and its more about fit than anything.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                              Oh good you can tell me who I'm picking next cause I'm not sure.

Comment

Oh good you can tell me who I'm picking next cause I'm not sure.
                                Milt Palacio.

Comment

Working...
                                X