This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Wait till I put Christie on The Beard.... he'll go cry and then start chucking shots.....

Or when I put Sydney moncrief on him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Any time Harden popped into my head I just thought of this:
      He actually had a DRTG of 103.

With KG and Draymond on him, I'm sure there will be a fire under his ass
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        He actually had a DRTG of 103.

With KG and Draymond on him, I'm sure there will be a fire under his ass
        You'd think being in the playoffs is enough to do it but I guess not.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Or when I put Pippen on him.

This game is fun.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

This game is fun.
            Yah basically James harden is useless in this kind of game. Oh well I guess you can make that argument about anyone.

Comment

Wait till I put Christie on The Beard.... he'll go cry and then start chucking shots.....

Too bad it's not 1 on 1 eh...
              Maury wrote: View Post
              007 wrote: View Post

This game is fun.
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                Yah basically James harden is useless in this kind of game. Oh well I guess you can make that argument about anyone.
                So useless that you all need to put your BEST defenders on him.... sounds about right

Comment

Can't believe he hasn't been taken yet so I'll gladly scoop him up:

James Harden

And to shore up that Frontline with a perennial 20/10 rim protector:

Bob Lanier
                  Nice picks. Harden suffers fron vine/twitter but great pickup. More efficient than most of the scorers taken before, plus a great at hitting shooters.

Comment

So useless that you all need to put your BEST defenders on him.... sounds about right
                    #DecoyDefender
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Any time Harden popped into my head I just thought of this:
                      The second one against Charlotte is my fav. Harden is guarding the far corner when his man comes all the way around to catch the ball at the opposite elbow.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• James Har_en. The D is silent.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

James Har_en. The D is silent.
                          Will highlight that he has a 103 DRTG.

which is better than, for example, Mitch Richmond's whole career, Peja Stojakovic, Clyde Drexler, Kyle Korver, most of Vince Carter's prime, etc...

Comment

Will highlight that he has a 103 DRTG.

which is better than, for example, Mitch Richmond's whole career, Peja Stojakovic, Clyde Drexler, Kyle Korver, most of Vince Carter's prime, etc...
                            Whoa whoa whoa, Drexler was never a negative DBPM which Harden is averaging for his career.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Whoa whoa whoa, Drexler was never a negative DBPM which Harden is averaging for his career.
                              Which is fine because while Drexler is starting for you, Harden is my 10th man / bench spark, which he showed he can thrive in in OKC

Comment

• Brandon Roy

Comment

Working...
                                X