This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    What teams were in the league that you simulated?
    I placed us in a 30 team league with all the other legend teams and a few rosters made up with the best current NBA squads.

We played Golden State in the Finals after beating the 96 Bulls in the ECF.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      I placed us in a 30 team league with all the other legend teams and a few rosters made up with the best current NBA squads.

Impressive!

Comment

The real litmus test would be if you made all our teams as well, and played a simulated season with just those teams (number of games scaled down) but alas, moot point
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          The real litmus test would be if you made all our teams as well, and played a simulated season with just those teams (number of games scaled down) but alas, moot point
          It could be done, but some guys would have to based off MyTEAM cards & a lot of editing would have to be made.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Still waiting on TTF...
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Still waiting on TTF...
              He has until tonight right? If not, then it's just me & 007 for all the marbles.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

He has until tonight right? If not, then it's just me & 007 for all the marbles.
                I planning to post (very) early tomorrow morning.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't have access to a computer, and since I don't believe I can post in the matchup thread, this is my official vote for myself lol
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    I don't have access to a computer, and since I don't believe I can post in the matchup thread, this is my official vote for myself lol
                    Haha it would be fair to allow you to post your vote

Comment

• One match, winner take all and only 4 votes total have been cast so far. 007 with a 2-1-1 lead right now.

Shameful

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        One match, winner take all and only 4 votes total have been cast so far. 007 with a 2-1-1 lead right now.

Shameful
                        I'm gonna vote tomorrow. Need to look at it closer.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          I'm gonna vote tomorrow. Need to look at it closer.
                          It's only a 24 hour voting window remember.

Comment

• Updated - please see new rules at bottom of this post for your next match up

1. Maury
                            2. BobLoblaw
                            3. Joey
                            4. Axel
                            5. e_wheazy
                            6. JimiCliff
                            7. Apollo
                            8. 3 way tie - 007 (TTF & Cody)

That sets the next matchups as

Maury vs 007
                            BobLoblaw vs Apollo
                            Joey vs JimiCliff
                            Axel vs e_wheazy

The elimination round is going live in on Monday the 15th - (although I'm driving to PEI that day so they may not be posted in the morning, will get as much done before hitting the road I can).

For the elimination round, gameplans are still 150 words with 1 vid/pic/link. We will be adopting Joey's suggestion of allowing alternating posts - with the caveat that all posts are capped at 50 words and 1 vid/pic. This is in addition to the in game adjustment (which can be posted at any time regardless of who's "turn" it is to post - please make it clear that it is the adjustment post and not just a rebuttal post). This will allow people to respond to either each other or 3rd party posters (use quotes to make it clear which won't count towards word count) but it will also allow one side to shut down the conversation if they feel it's strategically in their best interest (and preventing an advantage due to online access).

I feel this is the best middle ground and hope it gets things moving. We have a total of 7 matches left (4 this round, 2 next then championship) so please be active and participate in the threads. With the new rules you can ask questions directly to the "coaches". Don't just be a spectator please.

Big thanks to Cody and TTF for their valiant efforts. TTF was really close and Cody just needed a bit more Magic to make it happen.

Comment

• I'm curious if I'm understanding this right. I can quote everybody's every post in the thread and write 50 new words?

Or do people have to be addressing me specifically before I can reply to them?

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                                I'm curious if I'm understanding this right. I can quote everybody's every post in the thread and write 50 new words?

Or do people have to be addressing me specifically before I can reply to them?
                                So completely outside of your in game adjustment, you and your opponent can, alternating "possessions", respond to each other or 3rd party posts with 50 word posts. So if there are multiple posts you want to respond to, you can use multi quote and divide your 50 words up to address them all; or if you feel that you need to allocate your 50 words to a specific issue, you can use them all on a single response and hope that the other posts aren't damaging or that you get another "possession" to respond to those other posts.

The posts in question do not need to be directed at you (they could be about your opponent) for you to respond to them.

As long as both coaches are responding, the post count will continue to rise but if one coach cannot (due to work/life) respond, the other coach is prevented from running a narrative to sway voters.

Comment

Working...
                                X