Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, if I were WJF I'd be pissssed... Winning Championship round after 7 days the only time in our history Yahoo mandates a 10 day week.

Comment

• Just gives him time to rub in the W.

Comment

• So Ben Simmons is now 7 feet tall? Yikes...

Comment

• And he's going to start at PG.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Damn, if I were WJF I'd be pissssed... Winning Championship round after 7 days the only time in our history Yahoo mandates a 10 day week.
            I am playing the rest of the finals under protest.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              I am playing the rest of the finals under protest.
              Don't blame you man! Lol You just handed 007 his first 7-day Loss!! Haha Suppose it's something worth congratulating.

Comment

• Hayward, Irving, and Porter all sitting tonight, looks like I am screwed by the 10 day finals.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                  Hayward, Irving, and Porter all sitting tonight, looks like I am screwed by the 10 day finals.
                  We all know you deserve the W, man. You beat him fair & square if it was a regular 7 day week. But nope.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I don't remember this happening before. I'm not one for * or anything but it's down right weird how Yahoo does some things.

Personally, I'd like to see our season shorter by a week (or even two). This time of year, too many teams rest guys or throw young guys in there for obscene minutes. Throws off the entire value of players during our most important time of year.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I don't remember this happening before. I'm not one for * or anything but it's down right weird how Yahoo does some things.

Personally, I'd like to see our season shorter by a week (or even two). This time of year, too many teams rest guys or throw young guys in there for obscene minutes. Throws off the entire value of players during our most important time of year.
                      I requested the same thing last season when my stats got decimated in the finals by players resting for the playoffs. It's extremely frustrating.

Comment

• Just checking past seasons Finals dates and it shows last year was a 10 day series as well, so I guess it was known, we just forgot/didn't bother to check. 2014 was 7 days.

Tough luck for WJF, they really put the screws to you man!

Comment

• Picking two of Buddy Hield, WCS and Tyler Ulis is going to be tough... All three have performed incredibly well down the stretch. This is a good problem to have though because things turned out better than my expectations.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Just checking past seasons Finals dates and it shows last year was a 10 day series as well, so I guess it was known, we just forgot/didn't bother to check. 2014 was 7 days.

Tough luck for WJF, they really put the screws to you man!
                            The extra days have me sinking like a stone.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• why is it 1.5 weeks? does Yahoo over rule our ability to control this decision or has it always been 1.5 weeks for our league?
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Completely up to Yahoo unfortunately. I don't like it. But as Mack points out, it happened last year, which I must have missed somehow.

Comment

Working...
                                X