This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    I think everyone here can agree it would be best if Philly wins the lotto, takes a PG, and as such does not go after Lowry in free agency.
    i would like to see the celtics get the second pick and really think the lakers deserve the first pick. i think that philly picking third and remembering they already have a pg would be best.

Comment

• this is my championship
      this is what my team "played" for this year

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        i would like to see the celtics get the second pick and really think the lakers deserve the first pick. i think that philly picking third and remembering they already have a pg would be best.
        Ya, well I would like to see Phoenix get the 1st pick. :P how bow dah?? Haha Go Suns!!

Comment

• And I'm sitting here wishing I had my pick. FUCK YOU SNOOCH.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Ya, well I would like to see Phoenix get the 1st pick. :P how bow dah?? Haha Go Suns!!
            You're gonna have to cop a pair of them Zo's if that happens. They should arrive just in time for week 3 of the regular season!

Comment

• I won Dejounte Murray in the auction last fall. I may have to go win him again.

Comment

• And I've finally decided on who I'm keeping and who I have to let go. The Creeds will be sorry to see though young high upside individuals leave the organization. DeMarre Carroll... Not so much.

Comment

• De-Aaron Fox saying he's the best PG in the Draft ... and I'm almost inclined to agree with him .. The Monstars scouting department is said to be very high on him.

Comment

• I think I have potential at #6 to get a top three talent. I'd much rather pick in the top three though.

Comment

• Tomorrow night is the night: any lotto predictions?

Final lotto pairings:
                      1. Miek - Nets/Celtics
                      2. Joey - Suns
                      3. Miek via Cody - Lakers
                      4. Dan - Philly
                      5. Axel via Tucas - Orlando
                      6. Apollo - Minnesota
                      7. Drizz - NYK
                      8. Axel - Sacramento
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Wolves win the lotto.

Comment

• Joey, Dan & Axel win the top 3 picks & Miek is stuck with #4 & #5.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Considering I have Miek's 2018 unprotected first round pick, I like where you're heading here Cody. Only adjustment is the Creeds are in that top three.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Considering I have Miek's 2018 unprotected first round pick, I like where you're heading here Cody. Only adjustment is the Creeds are in that top three.
                              I just want some form of revenge for being stuck without a pick in a deep draft... unless someone cares to take either Morris or Williams off my hands for a late pick?
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• So we have two ties in the awards but I'm gonna let them go down as ties just so we wrap this thing up on time, just before the lottery.

Comment

Working...
                                X