Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I know who Apollo wants.... and tbh it's a small gamble, but a good one. As for me trading into the draft.... I've decided against it.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Turkey has issued a warrant for the arrest of Thunder center Enes Kanter, according to a report from a Turkish pro-government publication.

According to a story from international news agency AFP, the Daily Sabah in Turkey reported that Kanter is sought for being a member of a “terror group.” A prosecutor in Istanbul opened an investigation into Kanter’s “alleged membership of an armed terrorist organization,” according to the AFP report.

On his Twitter account, Kanter responded to the report of the arrest warrant with a tweet in Turkish. The AFP translated it as saying “You cannot catch me. Hahaha. Don't waste your energy. I am already going to come to (Turkey) to spit on all of your ugly, hate-filled faces.”

Daily Sabah reported that the prosecutor would apply for an Interpol red notice to inform Interpol's members that Kanter’s arrest is sought in an effort to ensure his deportation, according to the AFP report.
      http://newsok.com/article/5550688?ut...areBar-Twitter

Wow.

Comment

• Tyler Johnson is available for a pick in this draft and the offer is open until I see the third guy I am interested in taken in the draft.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Tyler Johnson is available for a pick in this draft and the offer is open until I see the third guy I am interested in taken in the draft.
          That's way too much for Johnson, Miek.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            That's way too much for Johnson, Miek.

Comment

• #7 is available but I'm not interested in TJ unless he's holding the door open for the guy coming to the Creeds.

Comment

Tyler Johnson is available for a pick in this draft and the offer is open until I see the third guy I am interested in taken in the draft.
                I have pick number 14 available.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                  I have pick number 14 available.
                  And a full mail box

Comment

• Some people are starting to mock draft Fox in at #2. Interesting.

Right now the general consensus seems to be Fultz and then Ball, Fox, Tatum & Jackson in various orders rounding out the top five. There's probably going to be some surprises, especially with the Kings in the mix and the Celtics and 76ers possibly trading their pick. Still, I don't recall a recent draft class where 6-10 looked so promising. I'm sitting at seven and I feel that may be as valuable as #2 or 3 from last draft.

Comment

And a full mail box
                      There is room now.

Looks like I messed a few offers over the last 2 weeks somehow....and in trying to clear up my inbox I deleted everything. Feel free to reach out again, it is not like me to not get back to people.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• thats how I feel. 6-10 Im guaranteed to get a guy I believe in. Even the 11th its possible too.....

I would rank Tatum and Fox higher than ball but thats just me
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• the imperials have just added the 14th pick in the draft by trading tyler johnson to wjf.

general manager darth dealius was quoted as saying "we had claimed tj off of waivers for a dollar a year ago and he grew into a top 100 player. we feel that this draft is one with lots of pg depth and we could use a third pick to affect another area of the team. we wish tyler the best and hope he enjoys winning a bit more next year"

Comment

• Team WJF would like to welcome Tyler Johnson to the Squad. Tyler fits in with the team's focus on young players who have proven themselves as quality rotational players in the Raptors Republic Dynasty League.

Tyler is coming off an underrated season which saw him post numbers that put in in the top 75 of all fantasy players. A PG/SG, Tyler will provide the team with steady production in steals, threes, rebounding, and assists from a deep rotation guard.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Damn.... Miek has 3 picks. Could he trade 2 away & net a proven fantasy stud, or does he draft players with all 3?
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Well he should be able to land two relatively sure long term assets and maybe luck into a third at 14. I could see him going either way but if he's planning to use the picks that should be a pretty interesting foundation on his rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                                X