Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using them. Top 2 decided and hoping for a guy at 14, prepared for 1 and falling back on 1. I am all set

Comment

• All in on the rebuild. I'm interested to see your off-season. In particular the FA auction: big money on a big name or plucking out some young diamonds in the rough? I may have competition for those diamonds this year!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        All in on the rebuild. I'm interested to see your off-season. In particular the FA auction: big money on a big name or plucking out some young diamonds in the rough? I may have competition for those diamonds this year!
        Um, he's been all in on the rebuild for a while now. Don't think Tyler Johnson really makes much difference after trading LeBron, Curry and Bosh in a few months span.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Um, he's been all in on the rebuild for a while now. Don't think Tyler Johnson really makes much difference after trading LeBron, Curry and Bosh in a few months span.
          i won the bosh trade. lol. switch it to lowry

Comment

Seven free slots to play with and three 2017 picks. He has the flexibility to do whatever and not everyone would commit the long term like this. I mean, I would but this isn't the only road taken around here.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              i won the bosh trade. lol. switch it to lowry
              You did, although at the time, with LeBron and Curry on your roster, that pick didn't look even remotely the same.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• What did he get for Stephen and Bron?

Comment

Seven free slots to play with and three 2017 picks. He has the flexibility to do whatever and not everyone would commit the long term like this. I mean, I would but this isn't the only road taken around here.
                  Yes, he continues down the road of long term rebuild, but that was pretty clear well before Tyler Johnson.

It actually seems like we have more people in rebuild than not most years around here.

Comment

What did he get for Stephen and Bron?
                    the team you see before you

Comment

7? i already resigned my free agents.

Comment

What did he get for Stephen and Bron?
                        LeBron was:

LBJ and Kevin Martin for Greg Monroe and Eric Gordon in Yahoo - not sure what future picks were attached.

Found Steph:

Marcus Smart, Sullinger, mcHappy pick, Coaches pick for Tiago Splitter & Curry
                        Last edited by Axel; Fri Jun 2, 2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          7? i already resigned my free agents.
                          It not official until the end of summer or you make a trade involving one of them. Regardless, my point was you collected a lot of assets and flexibility.

Comment

LeBron was:

LBJ and Kevin Martin for Greg Monroe and Eric Gordon in Yahoo - not sure what future picks were attached.
                            i think ellenson

Axel wrote: View Post
                            Not sure about Steph, maybe that was someone else. Hard to track it all over the years.
                            picks, sullinger, smart, maybe something else

Comment

LeBron was:

Found Steph:

Marcus Smart, Sullinger, mcHappy pick, Coaches pick for Tiago Splitter & Curry
                              Now I get why Monroe seems damn near unattainable...

Comment

• Smart might get moved. If he lands in the right spot he could offer some quality stats. Dude needs a jumper if he's gonna be more than a role player though.

Comment

Working...
                                X