Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a faster way to search for specific posts than page by page?

i just grabbed the free agent list apollo made and edited onto my draft order post in the cap thread.

Comment

• In a gray colored horizontal bar near the top of the thread you'll see some options. One of these is "search thread". Try playing with that. 'CTRL + F' is you're friend as well.

That reminds me, I need to get my scouting department to send me a revised list pronto.

Comment

• A medical review by the NBA and the players' union has agreed with the Miami Heat's position that Chris Bosh has suffered a career-ending illness, the Sun Sentinel has confirmed with parties involved with the process.
        http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...060-story.html

Not promising. Hopefully he's able to live a healthy long life outside basketball.

Comment

• renegotiated ingram and grant deals.

ingram 4
          grant 1
          ross is still 3

Comment

• Announcement

The Creeds are proud to announce the signing of Dennis Schroder, Buddy Hield and Willie Cauley-Stein. This trio are all 23 years old and very important building blocks to the young franchise's future. Dennis and Buddy are coming back on four year contracts while Willie will return with a three year contract.

That's big commitments to be tossing around but at the same time the Creeds maintain a lot of flexibility heading into the draft and free agency.

(Schroder 4-yr, Hield 4-yr & WCS 3-yr.)

Comment

• I thought we could only resign 2 guys, not 3?

If I can do 3, I know who I want back then.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I thought we could only resign 2 guys, not 3?

If I can do 3, I know who I want back then.
                2 free agents and 1 dpe contract.

Comment

• Team WJF has been working furiously leading up the the rookie draft, working players out and negotiating contracts.

The front office would like to announce that they have reached an agreement with Julius Randle on a rookie deal extension. Julius will be coming back to team WJF on a 5 year deal. Julius showed great improvements in field goal percentage and assists while still be an above average rebounder. At just 22 years old, the future is bright for Randle.

Coming back on a 5 year extension will be Otto Porter. This Swiss army knife of a player can be counted to stuff the stat sheet from the wing position. Having just turned 24, Porter fits in with the long term goal of competing at a high level and maintaining a youthful roster.

Also coming back will be TJ Warren on a 3 year deal. TJ brings a combination of Randle and Porter. A versatile combo forward who does multiple things well with tonnes of room to grow. At only 23, team WJF looks forward to having Warren for years to come.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I like randle. I think he is going to be really good for a long time. Porter more suspect to me. He is about to get paid and leave Washington. How is he going to do when #1 and 2 defensive players aren't taken by beal and wall.

Comment

• Porter is a great defensive player, with a 3 pt shot and good %'s, he'd fit in anywhere as long as he's not asked to be #1
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        2 free agents and 1 dpe contract.
                        Yeah, having some guys spread out with DPE designations is very useful.

Comment

• i just went through the entire draft thread and you guys don't give anything away. not even liking other people's comments on players.

Comment

• here's some insight, johnathon isaac and zach collins are gonna dominate as the bigmen in this class
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                i just went through the entire draft thread and you guys don't give anything away. not even liking other people's comments on players.
                                What, like Harry Giles is going #7?

Comment

Working...
                                X