This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i don't know if he will get force fed the same amount of minutes or be a starter.
    Well Oladipo is now off the market. He didn't work well next to Westbrook. I think Indy sets up perfect for him. He's probably their #1 option. Turner is great and a better Dynasty asset but on offense he can't carry the Pacers just yet.

I don't know what the Thunder are doing. PG13 will probably bolt to the Lakers.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Well Oladipo is now off the market. I think Indy sets up perfect for him. He's probably their #1 option. Turner is great and a better Dynasty asset but on offense he can't carry the Pacers just yet.

I don't know what the Thunder are doing. PG13 will probably bolt to the Lakers.
      I think OKC realized that Oladipo isn't that good of a fit next to Westbrook.

I imagine they'd be a long shot to resign Paul George but he'd be a great fit with Westbrook. If things don't pan out well, I could see them moving him at the deadline.

Overall I think the move speaks more on OKC's opinion of Oladipo and Sabonis than it does of their chances to keep PG13.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Re Signs

KAT 5
        Olynyk 4
        Plumlee 4

Comment

• Suns are going to play Dragan Bender at PG during Summer League ... this intrigues me greatly.

https://valleyofthesuns.com/2017/06/...rd-experiment/
          Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 3, 2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Wow. The centers are getting smaller and the point guards are getting larger. Soon everyone will have to be between 6-5 and 6-10, and a freak athlete. Sports science? Training? Nba2k?

Comment

• Just you wait till we see a 5'7 center in the league clamp down guys. Then we'll have seen EVERYTHING.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Suns are going to play Dragan Bender at PG during Summer League ... this intrigues me greatly.

https://valleyofthesuns.com/2017/06/...rd-experiment/
                Good news for me. He shouldn't be much competition to Chriss' minutes I guess. I never knew the big fella had those skills though. Interesting indeed.

Comment

• Looks like Gordon Haywood is the lone remaining top-tier big-name free agent.

I wonder what he's waiting for? (I don't think it was whether the Jazz would re-sign Joe ShIngles).
                  RR OG

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    Wow. The centers are getting smaller and the point guards are getting larger. Soon everyone will have to be between 6-5 and 6-10, and a freak athlete. Sports science? Training? Nba2k?
                    Haha Ya man, and it seems Bender grew another inch, as he is now being referred to as 7'-2", which is just nuts to think about. The guy will still be 19 when the season starts, and there is just so much potential there to mine. I knew he'd be a project when I drafted him at #7 last year, but still think he will surprise alot of people.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      Looks like Gordon Haywood is the lone remaining top-tier big-name free agent.

I wonder what he's waiting for? (I don't think it was whether the Jazz would re-sign Joe ShIngles).
                      Team WJF has been in contact with Haywood, he is holding out to make sure he finds the right team that will allow him to maximize his fantasy value. Losing in the final is not sitting well with him.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Wjf

WJF wrote: View Post
                        Team WJF has been in contact with Haywood, he is holding out to make sure he finds the right team that will allow him to maximize his fantasy value. Losing in the final is not sitting well with him.
                        You were in the finals?!?! Lol!
                        RR OG

Comment

• I thought Haywood retired a few years back... why does everyone wanna sign him? Isn't he on NBATV now?

Average C at best.

Comment

• Ah, now I get it.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I thought Haywood retired a few years back... why does everyone wanna sign him? Isn't he on NBATV now?

Average C at best.
                              This goof..... this is why I love you guys (no homo). We'll make cracks at the smallest of errors, no matter what. Brendan Haywood is not Gordon Hayward. In the words of Dav Pilkey, remember that now.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                This goof..... this is why I love you guys (no homo). We'll make cracks at the smallest of errors, no matter what. Brendan Haywood is not Gordon Hayward. In the words of Dav Pilkey, remember that now.
                                Ben Gordon Haywoodward?

Comment

Working...
                                X