X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Ben Gordon Haywood-Ward?
    FIFY. Screams NBA2K randomly generated name.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Gallo trade is great news for juancho.

Comment

• I'm going to cancel that Rondo resigning for the time being. Bradley is still a go

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Haha Ya man, and it seems Bender grew another inch, as he is now being referred to as 7'-2", which is just nuts to think about. The guy will still be 19 when the season starts, and there is just so much potential there to mine. I knew he'd be a project when I drafted him at #7 last year, but still think he will surprise alot of people.
          So the word is that Watson envisions Bender as a point forward and this is why they're experimenting now. I need to see one of these summer league games with him quarterbacking the offense.

Comment

• This pass though ... Beautiful.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              So the word is that Watson envisions Bender as a point forward and this is why they're experimenting now. I need to see one of these summer league games with him quarterbacking the offense.
              Ya man, I'll be tuning in for a couple games I think. Of all my young guys, I'd say Bender has the highest ceiling with his crazy skillset; IF he can put it all together. Granted, highest bust potential as well, but I'm an optimist, and he's just too damn skilled not to figure it out eventually.
              Last edited by Joey; Thu Jul 6, 2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• So my free agent Rudy Gay has signed with the Spurs. Love the move for him, unsure of what it will do for his stats.

Why can't my guys just go to shit teams for the most money and dominate the stat lines? This whole "you need a ring to be any good" age is messing with my Dynasty.

Comment

So my free agent Rudy Gay has signed with the Spurs. Love the move for him, unsure of what it will do for his stats.

Why can't my guys just go to shit teams for the most money and dominate the stat lines? This whole "you need a ring to be any good" age is messing with my Dynasty.
                  You need to make your roster younger by the sounds of it. Why not shop at Creeds-Mart? We have only the finest selection of young stars and up and comer talent and we offer everyday low prices.

Comment

• Ellenson has looked good so far. Not sure how much time with the big club he will get though

Comment

• a lot of fantasy shakeups this year. including rose to DAL. what does it do to to yogi or Dennis Smith
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        a lot of fantasy shakeups this year. including rose to DAL. what does it do to to yogi or Dennis Smith
                        When did Rose to Dallas happen?

Comment

• Avery Bradley for Marcus Morris just happened.

Comment

Avery Bradley for Marcus Morris just happened.
                            I think that's good for Bradley. I don't know where he fits with KCP. Small ball?

Comment

• Just read they may let KCP walk. In which case great news for Bradley's fantasy value.

Comment

• Actually pretty good news for Smart too. Not as good as if he got moved but my team just got a little better.

Comment

Working...
                                X