This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    a lot of fantasy shakeups this year. including rose to DAL. what does it do to to yogi or Dennis Smith
    Yogi was a mirage caused by a team making a failed attempt at tanking.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      When did Rose to Dallas happen?
      It didn't.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        It didn't.
        Yea I didn't see anything, only rumours.

Koncept out here speading his #fakenews #fnn

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Yea I didn't see anything, only rumours.

Koncept out here speading his #fakenews #fnn
          LOL maybe he's trying to gauge the league value of Dennis Smith?

Comment

LOL maybe he's trying to gauge the league value of Dennis Smith?
            Or maybe he's the new Woj bomber? Stealing the title from Shams already.

Comment

• What was it about KCP that the Pistons disliked so strongly? He's been renounced and it looks like the Lakers may take a run at him on a big 1 yr. deal.

Comment

What was it about KCP that the Pistons disliked so strongly? He's been renounced and it looks like the Lakers may take a run at him on a big 1 yr. deal.
                I think it was something to do with how he got along with SVG.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I think it was something to do with how he got along with SVG.
                  Either way, that's a huge boost to Stanley Johnson with KCP gone... you didn't waive him as well did you? Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Either way, that's a huge boost to Stanley Johnson with KCP gone... you didn't waive him as well did you? Lol
                    Stanimal is still on my team & is signed, I believe. Both him & Prince will see an uptick in minutes this year... & I have no idea what will happen with Poeltl. But it looks like I'm cashing in & might be a threat depending on who I get in the auction & with #14.

Also, we could see Patty Mills be the Spurs starting PG over Parker this year. That could be another W.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Stanimal is still on my team & is signed, I believe. Both him & Prince will see an uptick in minutes this year... & I have no idea what will happen with Poeltl. But it looks like I'm cashing in & might be a threat depending on who I get in the auction & with #14.

Also, we could see Patty Mills be the Spurs starting PG over Parker this year. That could be another W.
                      Nice man. Dig it.

... might be a threat to whom though? Haha

Comment

Nice man. Dig it.

... might be a threat to whom though? Haha
                        Might pass me in the standings....
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Maybe. They just drafted Kennard in the lotto. They gave Langston Galloway $21M. They then traded for Avery Bradley. This doesn't sound like the actions of a team who has faith in Stanley Johnson putting it together.

Comment

Maybe. They just drafted Kennard in the lotto. They gave Langston Galloway $21M. They then traded for Avery Bradley. This doesn't sound like the actions of a team who has faith in Stanley Johnson putting it together.
                            As much as I hate to say it, I think Apollo is right.

Avery Bradley is the top guard right now and the rest of those guys are likely off the bench depending on whether Tobias starts at SF or PF (Marcus Morris's PF slot open). I could see Harris at PF with Kennard's shooting making him a great low end starter option for them.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think the starting 5 for the Pistons is going to be Jackson-Bradley-Johnson-Harris-Drummond with Smith-Galloway-Kennard-Leuer-Boban/Ellenson as the bench. At least, that's what I'd do. We could see Harris at the 3 & Leuer at the 4 or something else, but this is Stan's last chance to how himself as a viable option. I hope he seizes it.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                As much as I hate to say it, I think Apollo is right.

Avery Bradley is the top guard right now and the rest of those guys are likely off the bench depending on whether Tobias starts at SF or PF (Marcus Morris's PF slot open). I could see Harris at PF with Kennard's shooting making him a great low end starter option for them.
                                Axel, it's not like you to show your hand like that. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X