This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Me & Ballswin have similar thought processes. Ntilikina is a stud... the kid has all the tools, he just needs playing time. I'm sad he's off the board, but I can live with it.

I just want the rest of you to hurry up so I can throw my knuckleball & take the real steal of this draft.... and NO, IT'S NOT HARRY GILES!
    We know its Harry Giles.. but you might be pretending you really want Swanigan.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      BREAKING: In the midst of a rebuild the Tucas Tunesquad will be rebranding this season to the Tucas Tucaseseses.

"The name Tunesquad came from a time when the team was on top of the world. They were perennial contenders and thus were named after the greatest team ever assembled."

The newly named Tucaseseses haven't ruled out a change back to the Tunesquad in the future. "We just feel like the Tunesquad doesn't fit with who we are right now. That's not to say we'll never be at that point again, but a name like the Tucas Tucaseseses definitely fits better with what we expect of ourselves next season."

The announcement comes in the midst of the RR Dynasty League draft where Harry Giles remains undrafted in the green room with just 4 picks remaining before the Tucaseseses are on the clock.
      Can we get a video of how you pronounce this?
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        Can we get a video of how you pronounce this?
        i read it as two-cass-ass-iz-iz

Comment

• The front office had its mind made up 5 months ago, 1 month ago the front office would've said the same thing. Cautious of the summer league hype we still couldn't overlook the "don". The city of Utah needs a hero post Hayward. Welcome Donovan Mitchell.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Lauri waa damn hard to pass up though
            in masai we trust

Comment

• Nice pick. The Tucaseseses were definitely hoping that Mitchell would fall to them. He was top on my "realistic target" draftboard.

Comment

• Pick will be in shortly.

Comment

• Mitchell was in my top 5.... so that's 2 gone, 3 to go.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• if I didn't think he had star potential I wouldn't pick him. I don't do safe picks.
                    in masai we trust

Comment

• With the 11th pick in the 2017 RRBA Draft, the Mack North Posse have selected Forward Harry Gile--... wait, what? Oh.. OK...

The Mack North Posse are pleased to announce they have selected Forward Lauri Markkanen with the 11th overall pick in the 2017 RRBA Dynasty Draft.

I'm Finnish with this draft.

Comment

• So that's 3 of my 5 gone. The other 2 guys are both Power Forwards.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          With the 11th pick in the 2017 RRBA Draft, the Mack North Posse have selected Forward Harry Gile--... wait, what? Oh.. OK...

The Mack North Posse are pleased to announce they have selected Forward Lauri Markkanen with the 11th overall pick in the 2017 RRBA Dynasty Draft.

I'm Finnish with this draft.
                          best one so far

Comment

• La Femme Ntilikina - Draft Express Scouting Guide

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            LOL. Have fun, James!
                            Did I mention he's already an above-average defender?

And he's a 19-year old two-way player who's only getting bigger and better?

No Apollogy

Hey Codylass, this one goes out to you brother!

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Jul 27, 2017, 08:40 PM.
                            RR OG

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              The front office had its mind made up 5 months ago, 1 month ago the front office would've said the same thing. Cautious of the summer league hype we still couldn't overlook the "don". The city of Utah needs a hero post Hayward. Welcome Donovan Mitchell.
                              Awesome pick.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                So that's 3 of my 5 gone. The other 2 guys are both Power Forwards.
                                Fuel to the fire. Giles is listed as a PF/C🤔🤔

Comment

Working...
                                X