Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for doing the capsheet Tucas, just one thing that I noticed is that Terrence Jones is on both my squad list and my waived list.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Thanks for doing the capsheet Tucas, just one thing that I noticed is that Terrence Jones is on both my squad list and my waived list.
      Ah right. I bolded it after you said you dropped him and meant to check who you dropped him for and I guess I forgot to do that.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Ah right. I bolded it after you said you dropped him and meant to check who you dropped him for and I guess I forgot to do that.
        Dropped him for I believe Jeremy Lamb, who I signed to a 1 year deal and is now a free agent again.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• biyombo, my 2019, cody 2018 (top 3 protected) to dan for dieng

ross getting demoted to a two year deal and ingram to a 3 year deal

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            biyombo, my 2019, cody 2018 (top 3 protected) to dan for dieng

ross getting demoted to a two year deal and ingram to a 3 year deal
            Nice haul Dan.

What happens if the pick is kept by Miek? Does Dan just lose out, or is that deferred somehow?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              What happens if the pick is kept by Miek? Does Dan just lose out, or is that deferred somehow?
              loses out

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                loses out
                Hmmm.. slightly less of a good haul then. Lol

Comment

• Yeah, them I just get Biyombo and Miek's 2019 in the deal.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Hmmm.. slightly less of a good haul then. Lol
                    we're both very invested in cody

Comment

• I have faith in Cody.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• We haggled a lot in that deal. I think it ended up pretty fair - if I get Cody's pick, I think I got more value than Dieng is worth, and if I don't, I think Miek paid less than the value he'll get from Dieng. So we're both just betting on winning that coin toss.

One fun aside is it really incentivizes me to tank harder than Cody this year, to push him as far down as possible and reduce the chances of that pick being top 3. Good way to prevent myself from half assing this.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          We haggled a lot in that deal. I think it ended up pretty fair - if I get Cody's pick, I think I got more value than Dieng is worth, and if I don't, I think Miek paid less than the value he'll get from Dieng. So we're both just betting on winning that coin toss.

One fun aside is it really incentivizes me to tank harder than Cody this year, to push him as far down as possible and reduce the chances of that pick being top 3. Good way to prevent myself from half assing this.
                          hahaha. i agree with the assessment and i really need everyone to beat cody this year. lets make it two years in a row a team goes 0-20.

Comment

• Why do people think that my team is going to be bad? I have some really nice pieces in place, was competitive all throughout the last end of the season, winning my last 2 & a lot of my role players looks to have bigger roles this season. Not to mention who I could haul in during FA & Biggie (Who I'm giving 4 years, btw).

I hope that pick falls out of the Top 3 for Dan's sake.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Why do people think that my team is going to be bad? I have some really nice pieces in place, was competitive all throughout the last end of the season, winning my last 2 & a lot of my role players looks to have bigger roles this season. Not to mention who I could haul in during FA & Biggie (Who I'm giving 4 years, btw).

i have to hope you are bad man. i am very invested in it. nothing personal.

i hope i play dan twice and he gets two wins.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Why do people think that my team is going to be bad? I have some really nice pieces in place, was competitive all throughout the last end of the season, winning my last 2 & a lot of my role players looks to have bigger roles this season. Not to mention who I could haul in during FA & Biggie (Who I'm giving 4 years, btw).

Yeah I think you'll be at least within throwing distance of the playoffs. But hard to say until the season kicks off.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X