Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just going to put it out there that my 2019 & 2020 1st rounders are available along with anyone on my roster... I'm looking for young guys with upside mostly.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Just going to put it out there that my 2019 & 2020 1st rounders are available along with anyone on my roster... I'm looking for young guys with upside mostly.
      Your 2020 is not available. Lol Only your 2019.

And honestly Cody, between pals ... hold on to it. Lol

Comment

• After a successful draft, team WJF got busy locking up some key players as they look to improve on last season’s second place finish.

We would like to announce that Otto Porter has agreed to a 5 year contract extension. While not being a league leader in any one category, his good volume of steals, 3s made, rebounding, and excellent field goal percentage make him a valuable contributor to the franchise.

Coming off his rookie deal, Julius Randle has also been awarded a 5 year extension. Julius is a double double regular and a triple double threat from the power forward position. His commitment this off season to transforming his body make team WJF excited to see continued progression with Julius.

The final player inked to a long term deal this offseason is TJ Warren. Turning 24 this September, Warren fits with the goal of having youthful skilled players that will continue to develop while maintaining a competitive team that can challenge every year for a title. TJ is a combo forward who improves each year, while health concerns have lingered, we at team WJF feel this is the year TJ plays 80 games and has rhythm all season long and have awarded him a 3 year deal.

Rookie John Collins has a chance to play regular minutes as a rookie for his Hawks team and may be the best rookie team WJF has had in years. Look out for his highlight reel play and improved jump shot to help Team WJF win some tough matchups in 2017/18. We welcome him on a 1 year DPE contract.
        Last edited by WJF; Sun Jul 30, 2017, 04:02 PM.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• TJ looks to be headed to the bench. I think it will suit him well, he should be a spark plug in the second unit.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            Rookie John Collins has a chance to play regular minutes as a rookie for his Hawks team and may be the best rookie team WJF has had in years. Look out for his highlight reel play and improved jump shot to help Team WJF win some tough matchups in 2017/18. We welcome him on a 1 year DPE contract.
            I think he's going to struggle to produce more than Phil Collins. These draft night comparisons are always tricky, but Phil is lofty competition.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm gonna mix-up a stiff off-season pitcher of Tom Collins to share with y'all.
              RR OG

Comment

• So I've had a couple of fair offers come in for Okafor and while I appreciate the effort, I don't want to swap him for another center or forward. So any offers coming in need to be guards or picks.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Hey jbml if you see this your inbox is full.
                  Still full!
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• cleared

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      CP3 - 4 years
                      Rudy Gay - 3 years
                      Sauce Castillo - 2 years
                      Lauri Markkanen has signed his rookie deal with the Posse for 2 years, bring our cap total to 28 years. The Posse will be looking to add 5 good men in the up-coming auction draft.

Team owner Mack North believes a top 4 finish to the regular season is definitely on the horizon this year. "Book it!"

Comment

• When is the order of the free agent draft determined?
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          When is the order of the free agent draft determined?
                          i think yahoo does that at random.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

WJF wrote: View Post
                            When is the order of the free agent draft determined?
                            Day of the Auction. It's just the nomination order though, so that shouldn't affect plans.

Comment

• Trade announcement:

With team DanH moving into a re-build mode, talks with free agent Paul Millsap stalled, as he is looking to compete now. As such, an agreement has been made on a sign-and-trade of Millsap (3 years) to team 007 for Kris Dunn and Mack North's 2018 pick.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Trade announcement:

With team DanH moving into a re-build mode, talks with free agent Paul Millsap stalled, as he is looking to compete now. As such, an agreement has been made on a sign-and-trade of Millsap (3 years) to team 007 for Kris Dunn and Mack North's 2018 pick - which will be #16 overall.
                                Fixed that for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X