Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Miek, since you're now 'playing the villain' (ode to Depeche Mode's awesome album "Playing The Angel"), your new avatar ought to be Mini-Me cuz the real bad guy this season is Double-Agent 007 aka: Doctor Evil.
    RR OG

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Plus Dunn is fairly unproven compared to some other prospects.
      I am interested to see how he'll do with a sizable role and consistent minutes in Chicago (two things he didn't have last year), but Millsap is a proven high-end talent so I'm very pleased with the deal.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        Hey Miek, since you're now 'playing the villain' (ode to Depeche Mode's awesome album "Playing The Angel"), your new avatar ought to be Mini-Me cuz the real bad guy this season is Double-Agent 007 aka: Doctor Evil.
        Hahaha, I guess I got to step up my trash talking game this season if I'm playing the villain, might as well rub it in when I'm winning not one, not two, not three trophies...
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Hahaha, I guess I got to step up my trash talking game this season if I'm playing the villain, [I] might as well rub one out when I'm winning not one, not two, not three trophies...
          Fixed.
          RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            Hey Miek, since you're now 'playing the villain' (ode to Depeche Mode's awesome album "Playing The Angel"), your new avatar ought to be Mini-Me cuz the real bad guy this season is Double-Agent 007 aka: Doctor Evil.
            ouch. my plan is to ruin his life after some homo erotic back and forth

and make the playoffs

Comment

• Comment

• Don't believe the rumors.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Don't believe the rumors.

RR OG

Comment

• James, clear the lane, you're above to be lapped!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      James, clear the lane, you're above to be lapped!
                      Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

RR OG

Comment

Comment

• RR OG

Comment

• Comment

• Making other fools bow down, the world belongs to us.

Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 31, 2017, 09:18 PM. Reason: Fixed video link. Great track.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Proposal

Alright, so I've been thinking, and I'd like to gauge peoples interest in my idea, as I think it will help things alot ... and that's all this is, is just seeing if we can make the cap sheet system a little easier to maintain. If not, totally cool:

So, I'll be creating the 2017/18 Cap Sheet thread shortly, and I'd like to repurpose it slightly, and open it up to posting - but very specific posting; in that, it will be the new Trade Announcement Board as well, where all trades and signings will be announced, and therefore tracked for easy incorporation into the Cap Sheet, and also a nice local place to be able to look back on the moves made through the year ... or am I just complicating things? That's also possible...

Thoughts?

Edit: I said all trades and signings, but just thinking about that, we'll have REALIZAR posting in there everyday ... So maybe just trades? Lol
                                Last edited by Joey; Mon Jul 31, 2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X