This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Actually I take that back. He knows. He's still paying guys who have been retired for a year.
    Yeah, yeah.

CleanAnthony shot himself in the leg while Timmie D stopped running with gas in his tank.
    Now i ain't complaning so i'm speak to you frank.
    It's a lot of fun making moves with nothing to lose.
    But this season will be different because I've got something prove.
    Watch me. Close up.
    Listen up: take notes.
    I'm a star warrior like SkyWalker and there's a new hope for me in this fantasy dynasty.
    Licks shot. No bricks.
    RR OG

Comment

• the imperials would like to remind the league "we got death star" and you're all my little lukes

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        Yeah, yeah.

CleanAnthony shot himself in the leg while Timmie D stopped running with gas in his tank.
        Now i ain't complaning so i'm speak to you frank.
        It's a lot of fun making moves with nothing to lose.
        But this season will be different because I've got something prove.
        Watch me. Close up.
        Listen up: take notes.
        I'm a star warrior like SkyWalker and there's a new hope for me in this fantasy dynasty.
        Licks shot. No bricks.
        If I went 20-0 I'd still be operating like I had nothing lose. Clear the lane, I'm on my way to 12 wins.

Comment

If I went 20-0 I'd still be operating like I had nothing lose. Clear the lane, I'm on my way to 12 wins over the next 2 seasons.
          Fixed.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel, Axel, Axel. Why am I not surprised by your grossly inaccurate assessment of the fastest rising team in the whole RRBA?! Oh yeah, that's right, it's because you're right next to James in the bus lane.

Comment

Axel, Axel, Axel. Why am I not surprised by your grossly inaccurate assessment of the fastest rising team in the whole RRBA?! Oh yeah, that's right, it's because you're right next to James in the bus lane.
              Works on multiple levels...

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• By the sounds of it there's only one level and you're running out of mushrooms.

Comment

• Ok Apollo, here's the deal:

If you finish the regular season with a better record than yours truly, I'll buy you an authentic 'Calgary Surf-n-Turf' dinner: Captain Highliner fish sticks and bulk-bag chicken fingers
                  RR OG

Comment

• Hold the phones... did Gary Payton The II Junior really get traded for a Morris brother???

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Hold the phones... did Gary Payton The II Junior really get traded for a Morris brother???
                      and the 14

Comment

Ok Apollo, here's the deal:

If you finish the regular season with a better record than yours truly, I'll buy you an authentic 'Calgary Surf-n-Turf' dinner: Captain Highliner fish sticks and bulk-bag chicken fingers
                        Thanks but I'll buy you some Frank's Red Hot to put on that feast of crow you'll be having come April.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          and the 14
                          Please explain. Sl In detail.
                          RR OG

Comment

Thanks but I'll buy you some Frank's Red Hot to put on that feast of crow you'll be having come April.
                            Are you mocking me?!?! You know there's a really good country rock blues band called Frank & Red Hot Crows. Look'em up!
                            RR OG

Comment

Please explain. Sl In detail.
                              14 and gp2 for kief morris was the deal

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                14 and gp2 for kief morris was the deal
                                I get why Codylass does what he does; because Codylass is Codylass.

But I don't understand his strategic rational behind the decision making logic in making this trade at this juncture.

Caleb and GP Jr. are the potential prosperity of a bright future for your team. Kief Morris for you today may be a trade deadline commodity, but than will quickly become a declining back-up and than injured veteran affairs waiver fodder.

Ah, what do I know.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X