This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    You have my 2018, sent it to axel. Dan has my 2019 and the conditional Cody pick
    Oh damn, I guess I'm wrong. That off-season was a doozy.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Oh, it's definitely got 2000 written all over it. I'm so glad I traded out of it!
      Yeah, I'm glad I only hold a top three pick. I moved my own pick to Coach. The value on that pick has depreciated substantially from June to now.

Comment

• I'll probably wanna trade back in before the draft comes about though... it sucks not having a pick.

Comment

I think there was a backlog and we are helping tucas out. If your roster is correct in the original post there is no need to submit the roster again. Resigns and rookie deals are due today.
          I may be wrong.... but did we not have our rosters in place before we had to assign years

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
            I may be wrong.... but did we not have our rosters in place before we had to assign years
            Some of us. There were a bunch of moves from the end of last season that didn't get recorded. The roster posting, as I understand it, is to make cap manager's life easier for the upcoming season, and since no one knows the imperials as well as I do, it only takes a minute.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              So the deadline for roster submission is end of day today, correct?
              Deadline for submitting Re-signs is tomorrow, but Roster Submissions were just to make things easier. Not really a requirement on a deadline or anything. But thank you to those that have!

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                I am curious, have we always submitted rosters before the FA Auction
                Just a house-keeping effort for those have been making moves this off-season. If your roster is good to go on the cap sheet, then nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Did anybody miss resigns?

Comment

Did anybody miss resigns?
                    Not sure, they'd still have until the end of today though. I'll have a look through in a bit.

Comment

• Too me it looks like everyone made it. I didn't notice Coach's picks but a quick advanced search of the thread revealed:

The Coach wrote: View Post
                      Thanks, Apollo. I'll resign JV for 4 years and Ibaka for 2 years. Unless, I change my mind before September 1st or Ibaka continues to age at twice the rate of every other human.
                      http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...ht=#post756388

Comment

• no clay Thompson's this year

Comment

• Not the best year to have max money.

Comment

• This is where you look for sleepers, guys people won't want to take but they'll be getting minutes for the respective teams.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Not when you're sitting on a mountain of cash and one vacant roster spot.

Comment

• whatever I'll still find a way to spend $200 on one guy. #BBB style
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X