X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Smokescreen.
    Yea, exactly... like we don't know this is a Dynasty league. Come on, Coby! Who you trying to fool?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      That’s more like a hype trolley compared to the stuff coming from Miekentown Station.
      Found a pic of Cody and the Hype trolley.

Comment

• Comment

• Poor Dante Exum and Nicolas Batum.

Comment

• Yeah Batum is going to be out eight weeks. I'm not going to offer much in the way of a discount but to any teams who aren't vying for the playoffs: I'm obviously a lot more willing to move him and if you're thinking long term team growth, now is the time to make me an offer.

Comment

• RR UFA Richaun Holmes has a fracture in his wrist. I wonder how much it impacts his free agency?

Comment

RR UFA Richaun Holmes has a fracture in his wrist. I wonder how much it impacts his free agency?
                none for me. have three guys on the radar and will definitely get one of them.

Comment

• I am still waiting to see the final list of all available players on yahoo. I have some targets but I feel I am missing one or two guys that are available.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                    I am still waiting to see the final list of all available players on yahoo. I have some targets but I feel I am missing one or two guys that are available.
                    When will Yahoo reflect off season transitions? A big thanks to the guys who make that happen!

Comment

• As I mentioned the other day, Keepers and Rosters were only set to be finalized today, so when I can get some time away from family and what not then I will go through them all, confirm the keepers that people have assigned against the cap sheet, and add any new players to the rosters.

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        As I mentioned the other day, Keepers and Rosters were only set to be finalized today, so when I can get some time away from family and what not then I will go through them all, confirm the keepers that people have assigned against the cap sheet, and add any new players to the rosters.

Happy Thanksgiving All!
                        Thanks man!! Sorry I didn't notice that you already said that haha

Comment

• Yeah, happy thanksgiving all.

Comment

• I don’t know if it’s just my phone or what, but I can’t seem to find my cap sheet anywhere in any of the threads...
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I don’t know if it’s just my phone or what, but I can’t seem to find my cap sheet anywhere in any of the threads...
                              Hmmm Your phone must be trippin:
                              http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...heet-2017-2018

Definitely in that thread, which is stickied.

Comment

Their max bid would still be $200 with this model.

Also no matter the auction format, it's sometimes going to come down to who is fastest at bidding the max.
                                Yeah, I agree, which is why I like the idea of tying the offer made at auction to cap consequences later. It's not who is fastest, but who really wants the player the most, and has set aside the flexibility to get them.

But the system is fine as is, and I wouldn't change it for a tweak. No sense in changing what works unless you are going for an overhaul that you think will be fundamentally better.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X