This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Lance is already haunting me - out indefinitely. Ugh.
    And now Lance has been waived.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      And now Lance has been waived.
      Yep, I'll have to sign Spencer Hawes back. I did beat my last opponent though, feels good to be 2-0!

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Woo. I had a great week. Thank you, Robin Lopez. Thank you, Chris Paul. Thank you all!
        Congrats on your first career win. I just checked the schedule - Put down the champagne, you get to play me this week!

Comment

Yep, I'll have to sign Spencer Hawes back. I did beat my last opponent though, feels good to be 2-0!
          haha you did, with pretty much no movement in the categories all week. Hopefully once Jrue is back, this one flips the script. I'm not concerned about the loss, you have a good team despite your Lance folly. My team will be better situated come playoffs. Aiming to land in the 4-6 seed range.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

haha you did, with pretty much no movement in the categories all week. Hopefully once Jrue is back, this one flips the script. I'm not concerned about the loss, you have a good team despite your Lance folly. My team will be better situated come playoffs. Aiming to land in the 4-6 seed range.

I have no disillusions about my club making the post-season. Lol

Comment

Congrats on your first career win. I just checked the schedule - Put down the champagne, you get to play me this week!
              No champagne..... just beer.

For now.....
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I have no disillusions about my club making the post-season. Lol

haha, no fear this year. I had to overcome some bad performances and tough schedule last year but I made it. This year, expectations are higher.

Comment

That's kinda how we do it, 5-4 is just as good as 9-0 in our books the last few seasons! I don't think it's possible for me to win a week 9-0 with Drummond and DJ on my team.

Comment

That's kinda how we do it, 5-4 is just as good as 9-0 in our books the last few seasons! I don't think it's possible for me to win a week 9-0 with Drummond and DJ on my team.
                    Yeah, it's just weird that I don't think a single category even changed once during the week. It's like after opening night, you had your 5 categories and I had my 4 categories and nothing changed.

Comment

• George Hill named player of the Week? Not too shabby for a throw-in! Haha

Comment

• Team WJF is off to a 0-2 start to the season and rumor has it that the team is looking for a little shake up.

When questioned if there will be some movement on the roster team GM, WJF, had this to say. "We fell that is each of our first two weeks we had the players to win the match up, a couple key contributors on Noel and Hayward were injured and that could have been the difference. We needed some reserves to step up and they did not take advantage of the opportunity, something has to give." When we pressed the team's coach, WJF, he responded with this little tidbit, "I can only play the players that I have at my disposal, whoever they put in front of me I will find minutes for"
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Cap Sheet - Roster Error: REALIZAR

ATTN: Commissioner's Office (Joey et al.)

My roster in the Cap Sheet thread is incorrect.

Below is my correct roster. Please post it in the the thread:

REALIZAR
                          Total Cap= 36
                          1. Josh Richardson 4
                          2. Mike Conley 3
                          3. DeMarre Carroll 3
                          4. Sean Kilpatrick 3
                          5. Dwight Powell 2
                          6. Patty Mills 2
                          7. John Lauer 2
                          8. Anthony Davis 1
                          9. Marc Gasol 1
                          10. Zaza Pachulia 1
                          11. JJ Barea 1
                          12. Tyson Chandler 1
                          13. Deron Williams 1
                          14. Matt Barnes 1
                          15. Ish Smith 1
                          Waived Counting against Cap:
                          1. Tim Duncan 2
                          2. DJ Augustine 1
                          3. Cleanthony Early 2
                          4. Anthony Morrow 1
                          5. Brandan Wright 1
                          6. Pascal Siakam 2
                          RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                            ATTN: Commissioner's Office (Joey et al.)

My roster in the Cap Sheet thread is incorrect.
                            Adjusted this. All other info should be correct as of Nov 4th

Comment

• On the heals of their second loss to start the season, team WJF has made a roster move. The team announced it is parting ways with the enigma that is Shabazz Muhammad. The team has elected to use the amnesty clause on his two year deal and have brought it Nick young on a 1 year deal to be his replacement. Coach WJF has this to say about the newly acquired Young. "Nick will bring some much needed 3 point shooting to the squad that may win us that category some weeks, he has solidified himself as a starter and we hope to see him turn into a valuable piece moving forward." Team GM, WJF, commented on the cap space the releasing of Muhammad created. "We now have a little wiggle room to play with should a trade opportunity arise that can make the team better".
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Amnesty clause doesn't wipe the cap hit until the offseason, at which point it's just 1 year left on the deal and doesn't create cap space for you now.
                                Last edited by Axel; Tue Nov 8, 2016, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X