Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007's Secret Service has waived Ty Lawson and brought in Ersan Ilyasova on a 1 year contract
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Amnesty clause doesn't wipe the cap hit until the offseason, at which point it's just 1 year left on the deal and doesn't create cap space for you now.
      Well that is a steaming pile of dog crap.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        Well that is a steaming pile of dog crap.
        Haha Its even in the CBA so we didn't have anyone else making that mistake! Has happened every year now basically. Lol

Comment

• that damn amnesty gets someone every year.

Comment

• Funny thing is I am pretty sure I already tried this two years ago....what's the definition of insanity again.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• honestly, has anybody used their amnesty wisely??

I used mine on Andrew Bynum the first offseason when he only had like 1 year left on it, haha.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                honestly, has anybody used their amnesty wisely??

I used mine on Andrew Bynum the first offseason when he only had like 1 year left on it, haha.
                I used mine on Cory Joseph like a week after signing him to a 3 year deal... not wise at all!

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  honestly, has anybody used their amnesty wisely??

I used mine in season 1 days after the draft on the Great Royce White.

Comment

• Also Seth Curry!

Comment

• guessing coach still hasn't gotten on here but the thabo move was nice. can't believe it was for only 4 dollars

edit add: the joe penis move too. the rich get richer. #12 in the league right now.
                      Last edited by Miekenstien; Wed Nov 9, 2016, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        guessing coach still hasn't gotten on here but the thabo move was nice. can't believe it was for only 4 dollars

edit add: the joe penis move too. the rich get richer. #12 in the league right now.
                        You tombout Joe Johnson?!?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          You tombout Joe Johnson?!?
                          yep. think mchappy dubbed him joe penis. i always thought it was funny because he was also a dick to he raps

Comment

yep. think mchappy dubbed him joe penis. i always thought it was funny because he was also a dick to he raps
                            Well sir, I hope I can keep him for the year. He will get a $1,000 signing bonus(CAD), a base salary of $198,891, and a performance booster of $15M if he finishes the season with the MNBC Bandits.

Comment

that damn amnesty gets someone every year.
                              I tried to use it like immediately when I took over my team last spring. Ooops.

Comment

• I have a bunch of guards, I'm looking to swap a couple for some bigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X