This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    All 3 of those schmucks are sitting out tonight. Grizz fans who paid 4 times the normal pricing must be happy they get to see a lot of Shumpert and Birdman. NBA sucks for this reason, they should issue refunds to fans.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Granted, Grizz tix are probably about $8 each, but you get what i mean.

Comment

All 3 of those schmucks are sitting out tonight. Grizz fans who paid 4 times the normal pricing must be happy they get to see a lot of Shumpert and Birdman. NBA sucks for this reason, they should issue refunds to fans.

agree 100%. they fined the spurs last year, should fine every team that does this and use that money for something/anything for fans with a ticket stub.

Comment

• It's the equivalent of paying for a boxing PPV and then the main card gets cancelled but the show goes on and all the money is pocketed.

In other news I am pleased my team is hanging in there against a heavy hitter. If I can claw my way back in steals then suddenly I'm in the lead.

Comment

• Not feeling too good going into the weekend with the injuries piling up and Koncept with the slight 5-4 edge right now.

That's why they play the games!

Comment

Not feeling too good going into the weekend with the injuries piling up and Koncept with the slight 5-4 edge right now.

That's why they play the games!
            Yeah I'm losing to Tucas which really bothers me since I have his pick. LMA and Love both sitting out for rest really hurts me in a couple of categories (especially FG%) but hoping to make the weekend surge and add another ping pong to that pick.

In other news, Bayless is done for the season with surgery. Guess I should have accepted that trade offer two weeks ago that I hummed and hawed over for days (really didn't want to part with a pick for a rental though). Him and Bosh will make great cheerleaders - outfits to be unveiled later this season
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• tbh i chalked this week up as a loss before it started facing the twin towers of MN, but I'm happy the guys are competing this far into the week..... the team's playing to their competition this week
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Team Axel is pleased to announce the signing of Caris LeVert. The French Vertical, LeVert, made his NBA debut last week after recovering from a knee injury that saw the top talent fall out of the draft. In his NBA debut, the guard had 3 steals and 4 rebounds in just 9 minutes. Since then he has followed up with other strong performances and drawn high praise for his energy and athleticism.

Team Axel hopes to see LeVert's role grow as the season progresses and take a larger role on a weak Nets team.

The deal is for one year.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It came down to Parker and Frazier needing a total of 9 points in the 4th quarter to win me the week. Frazier got me 5 and Parker 0... bollocks.

Good W, Koncept.

Comment

• Damn, didn't see that one coming. Good week is right.

In other news I got whooped by SW but I can see it maybe coming together later in the season.

Comment

• definitely a statement game by the young guns! what a suspenseful finish, a week decided by 3 PTS !
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Attached Files
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Sounds like the shit is about to hit the fan in Codyville.

Comment

• Breaking Story: Chris Paul to the Creeds?
                            Unnamed sources at league head office have leaked a deal pending league review involving the Creeds and the 73ers. The agreement would send Chris Paul to the Creeds in exchange for Jordan Clarkson, Domantas Sabonis and Wade Baldwin IV.

To the Creeds

Paul

To the 73ers

Clarkson -------------- Sabonis -------------- Baldwin IV

Some league insiders view this as a coup for the Creeds as they not only land a top five player, but also clear four years in cap space in the process. No word yet on who they're targeting with their roster vacancies however.

The 73ers are said to be exstactic with this deal. They've landed a young and talented guard, along with two high upside prospects.

Expect more as this story develops.
                            ESPN.com/RRBA

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              ESPN.com/RRBA
                              The Posse believe they put forth a better offer, sadly it was rejected as a deal was already pushed through after an initial offer.

Comment

• In addition, the 73ers have released Austin Rivers, Nemanja Bjelica & Justin Hamilton from their deals.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X